Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 226-250 of 343 results.
I wrote this simple thing after having a deep discussion with my sis about our parents.
This are just some jokes that I heard of..and some of them I made
this is a POS poem i wrote at 2:05 in the morning. just about someones suffering
Um.....this is something I had to do for school.....which was really stupid......I had to write chapter 10 for a book called The True Confentions Of Charlotte Doyle.......If anyboby's read maybe you can tell me what chapters 16-18 were about......I went t
It's a poem i made about a guy who lost his only chance to tell a women that he loved her. well it's more like a song but you get the picture. Enjoy!
This is a One-shot it is about what went through my mind when I started this account. It has OC info and past versions of themselves, my interests, and what I may do next. All are welcome.
Just a poem no big deal...
A story i have been working on for a few months... Ugh comment me okay?
This is my first post if u have any art you want me to do i will do my best
I got some of these of a friend and added a few more. Hope it's funny enough
this is for sacnbomb and tedness2345
This is is a poem that tells how to get the best out of a bad situation...
just a silly poem about the business in my life and i really really REALLY hate it...
Well. let's just say that there is this girl -cough-me-cough- that likes this guy(M) who my other friend(S) who likes this guy(M) but he doesn't like her, and i like him becasue he's like the only person I can talk to sometimes adn understand him, a
another poem i wrote when the same person at school pissed me off. oh well at lease it gives me something to do during my free time, this ones is like six times longer than the last.
a small poem i wrote when someone really made me pissed.
Random Poetry
A Love Poem about someone loving someone else but them not loving them back.
The first chapter of hopefuly the beging of my story
I merely wrote the first sentence of this story. Write comments to continue the story yourself as you please. All comments will be accepted and added to the story. This is just to get fun. Collaboration is really appreciated.
this is such a random story.....oh well, happy reading!!
I was fooling around on msn one day- this is the result (Including Dearly_beloved's comentary)

Alex is in love. He think the're the "One". Only one problem: his true love is hunk of cheese...And a certain someone is jealous....
a shorty about how god loves you no flames or i will shoot it back at you "grabs flame thrower"
just kidding "mummbles sumthing under breath.
a poem about for the guy i love