Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 151-175 of 343 results.
Only the people in Miss. Morrison's Grade 6 class will get what I mean with this (nudges TheBlackRed and Snowboardeater). I wrote it during-you guessed it- Homework Club!!

I can't really add anything else to this story anymore.
uh...I think of songs sometimes...so...yeah
There was no like, music category so i put it in Miscellaneous.
An elephant tries to find the monkey king to ask him a very important question, but she can't find the monkeys. It turns out all of the animals are in the wrong worlds!
what i think about friendship
Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.
A boy named Cade lives on this planet, problems arise...=P
Just a song I wrote. Hope you all like it!
Envy takes me
I haven't posted in awhile but now that I have some free time I'll catch up.
a song with anime pics
Just a random little essay I wrote for Literary Interpretation. Have you ever wondered how to pet a cat? Well, wonder no more - the comprehensive guide to cat-petting is here.
Another lovish poem
A lovish poem...
A poem I wrote about me...depressing..
haha
I dont know if this works on here. it does when i type it up though.
15 proven ways to get people annoyed at you...comes in different situations
i dont have anything to say on this peace...you can think what you want.....
a poem i did hope you enjoy
Well, this is just a simple one-shot sort of thing. This came to me when I was bored, so I decided to do this...and I've always wanted to try to make up a one-shot...so here it is. Enjoy, and be kind with the comments. =)
Ok peoples this is a REALLY random story that I started when I was at camp. The food was really disguesting so to entertain us we wetn random! A girl even kissed meO_o.
.::Note::.
This story has no relavence to anything at all.
A Acara tells of her life in the pound.
A quick poem I wrote.
10 things to do when your faced with those problems ^_^ (mwhahahahahaahahahahahhaah..............................HA!!!