Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 201-225 of 344 results.
NEWSFLASH!!!!

I just found out from Nintendo Power magazine that there will be a Tales of Symphonia anime series coming out in Japan in 2007! No word on US release though.... I'll buy it and watch it even if its in Japanese though! (Do Japanese dvd's have English subtiles?)

Please comment me if you have any more information! Oh, and if your a Kratos Aurion fan, YOU RULE!!!
I know people are probably wondering why my username is such an abstract thing as kittyshootingstar. Well the story was a bit long to put on my profile (plus at the time I put this up a glitch kept me from updating my profile), so here it is. This is a short, one-shot story, sooooooo... If you are curious, or bored or something, you can read this.
Read this to find out what to do when your grounded( no t.v,no video games, Etc.)
Kinda like Eragon only its really really not. This is my story of Hadrian, an outcast in a world that utterly SUCKS! Two Gods duked it out 700 years ago and now the world is godless and in turmoil. While the Demon Lord of the Earth stomps around in his new home, the people of the land are suffering. The sky is always black and the stars have disappeared. PG Minor MINOR swearing and i'm not sure about sexual stuff yet. maybe later :P Please read and review! Rating may be upped
I've decided to write a story based off of the dreams I've had. It started out as an assignment for school...the teacher lady was like "write a 2 page essay on anything as long as it's school appropriate." Crazy assignment for Biology class, but ok! This is what came of it. And the little `s infront of paragraphs are for just that, indenting paragraphs..because the tab or spacing doesn't work. So enjoy the strangeness :3
Testing.XD
I just randomly wrote this in an e-mail to my sister. She said it was really funny....I didn't think it was that great. She really wanted me to add it to Fanart Central...So, I did. Here it is! ~Enjoy~
Pretty much a summary of various dreams of mine.
Chapter Black is the book in which I store all of my work. Whether it be poems, stories or anything. One could think of it as my own personal bible. I hope to gain followers for those who understand my message.
A poem
A step-by-step guide.
Anyone who ever had to do this will find this funny !
Tittle says it all
just read it scott
These are songs I wrote and i wanted you to look at!
FEAR THE FOOD! If you have a particular food that you want turned into complete nonsense, tell me by leaving a comment here or on my profile!
LOLLERZ!! Done out of madness! *dances off singing it*
It happened to me!
just a story i started writing for an English class, but i liked it.
This is a poem I wrote for the love of my life, Ali. I wrote this because I love her very much.

Welp, nothing else to say, but leave me your comments.
A recent quick 15 minute story I did... It's about two monthes old.
The sun prince and all the facts and loves of him
my version
A TRUE story!
uh.....these are stupid rhymes i came up with in my math class....
its a poem youll just have to read it its hard to explain