Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/airbender

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
Sidestory about what could have happened between Katara and Zuko after she defeated Azula and before he met Mai again. It could be also called "The Death of Zutara".
Katara visits Zuko at his palace a few months after his coronation to see how he is. They have fun during the visit, but they are soon confused in their hearts; unsure of what they really want.
This is a little bit into the firebenders master episode
it just came to my mind i hope you enjoy it :]
What happens when a girl whit a strange power escapes from the lake laogai prison with Jet and his friends? She has a strange fire nation band around her arm, and grows a fish tale when she touches water. Will Jet and his friends ever trust her?
What happens when you stick 10 avatar characters in one house and use it as a game show? Chaos.
Umm this is a story of my character with my fantasys involved. Her name is Katame. Will she and her best friend Mark become more then that?
~katara
Just a short story about an Earth Bending City and the war with the Fire Nation. It's about a year before Sokka and Katara find Aang.
zuko for some reason can't get any sleep in the palace and his family is going to keep that alive
ZukoxSokka. Zuko longing for Sokka. Based off a Zutara image.
This is an Avatar Fanfic that I originally wrote for Nick.com but then they like stopped posting so oh well. Enjoy it! Ps: i wrote it before episode 10 came out