Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/alchemist

Displaying 1-16 of 16 results.
When the Elrics are brought to a nervous-racked town, their mission goes wrong and they spot a girl hurriedly attempting to leave the crowd. What is she doing, and why does she seem to pop up every time they get into serious trouble?
(Title = With These Words) A home for all my anime OC plot bunnies... I think it's time to put them down! Something happened that deleted all the story bodies, so it's a bit screwed up, but I'm replacing chapters as fast as I can!
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
The new Greed has a very STUPID question... but we'd all like to know the answer to it, right? AND ENVY AS A KITTY!
Songfic using Low Man's Lyric By Metallica. Roy's depressed and doesnt think he has a reason to live. RoyEd
Warning!
Content HOTNESS!!!!!

Elricest!! [Ed x Al]
erm, something i did when i was bored, a series of questions regarding Science and Alchemy. quiz yourself! its fun...i think....
Some humor in this Fan-fic

I hope you enjoy it.

Rating: G

All ages

The People in the Fan Fic For Now *more will be added later*

Edward: 11

Roy: 15

Trisa (Mother): 31

Al(Baby Brother): Toddler
Story about my character and my sister's character. Kinda angsty, but who cares? Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.
ever wondered if your obsessed with fullmetal alchemist? ever? heres the chance to find out. if you get more than 90% then youre thoroughly obsessed and need to have a payrise.
THIS IS YAOI! royed. please comment, its my first one on fma, and i wanna know how i did.
General Days Of Passion.
The FMA soap opera where everyone is OOC!
Get it? (GENERAL hospital, DAYS of our lives, and PASSIONs)
another year at hogwarts for harry and friends. some old friends returning and some new transfer studnets coming. enjoy.
This is my first attempt at a story for FMA, and I've only seen 6 episodes, but oh well. I hope you like this, I got the idea from me and my friend's rpg on msn lol ~Amanda~
Roy is crazy, Havok in mini skirt, alot of random stuff... *nose bleed*
When all the State Alchemists have to contribute something to the military's Christmas party, what will Ed do? And can he help the newest recruit use her talents for good?