Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/cloud

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
Crossover fic. FFVII and FFVIII. WIP. After Cloud fights Sephiroth, he falls into the lifestream and goes through a sort of time compression. He finds himself in an alternate dimension and another world. Comments are appreciated.
What happens when you take two PSYCHIK best friends and put them up against an evil, psychotic maniac who manages to escape them in the battle and, following him, somehow end up in the FF7 world? Pure, unadulterated chaos is what!!!
Cloud is suffering from a injury and there seems to be no cure. As battles arise, Cloud struggles for his life but luckily has his best friend behind him.
This is a breif extract from a Role Playing community that I am a member of. It's basically a follow on from the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie. Cloud Strife is once again in the driver seat of Avalanche in an attempt to save the world from the threat of ShinRa and destruction. This time he has new allies... and old enemies...
This is a yaoi/Shonen ai (I don't know which yet...) fanfic about Cloud and Sephiroth. On fanfiction.net, I got good reviews, so I decided to put it on another site. No kissing or more yet, but eventually... Anyways, I hope you like it. ^.^
2 years after the events of final fantasy VII advent children, cloud travels as a semi-nomad delivery man. history is repeating itself and he gets stuck in the middle. again.
a simple poem from Cloud to Aeris
Leon is a college graduate, he is a wealthy man. He owns his own company. Cloud is a high school graduate who attended college for a year than dropped out. He’s looking for a job but hardly qualifies according to the receptionist, enter Leon. Yaoi, f
This a linked haiku. It was an assignment for my creative writing class. The theme was nature & so I wrote about angels battling over the clouds.
The dark angels are battling over the light angel's cloud.