Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/code

Displaying 1-25 of 28 results.
He refused to look me in the eyes, most likely his pride bruised from me seeing him cry like that. All of this was that girls fault. She didn’t deserve him… OneShot LuluxC.C
Heh, just something I wanted to do...
When a new student come's to cadic acdemy for the first time in month's xana rear's his ugly head and things definetly get ugly will the gang be able to win once and for all and what will they lose along the way
The Lyoko gang spends the weekend at Yumi's... what will happen??
Aelita's 1st Valentines Day. What will happen when Jeremie explains things to her??
This isn't a story in itself, just the nuts and bolts of a story I'm working on. I'm putting this out to see what you think, so by all means comment! Sorry if it's hard to read or confusing- I hadn't originally meant this to be posted.
Nasha was a new student at Cadic, and things weren't going so good. Then she met Jeremie and the gang. Now she has friends, and a secret love. But in order for her to tell her feelings, she'll have to let go of the past.
I don't own Code Lyoko.
I arrive at Kadic, not really knowing why I'm here. This boy won't stop trying to be my friend. But ever since I lost her, I don't want any more friends. Please, anything but that. .:Vienna:.
Sping Break in Lyoko
If you love the drama in code lyoko and you want more NOW read this!! It is about a huuuge attack of XANA and the lyoko gang try to stop it before people are killed. This story also is about Yumi and Ulrich's crush.
This is a sequel to my other story. Alex gets a scholarship to Caddoc Academy in France, (you'll know him from my other story) and when Alex sees that Jerome's up to something and tries to find out, weird things start happening with the super-computer and
By the Delanie half of the account. A new girl comes to Kadic Academy.
When the power is out and XANA  launches a very deadly attack how is Earth going to be saved???
OMG! I wrote this as my first fanfiction so it's a little weird
see original description
NOOO, THIS ISN'T MY WORK... it's just a copy of the Official Laws passed in my country in 1433. I just find it interesting, that's all. -_-
The guild
Xana mixes codes the gang found from sector 5 to become even stronger.
just read the story!
a group of students-almost broken apart- save the earth from attacking tools!
READ MY INCREDIBLE STORY!!!!
you will like it it's just that there's a jam pack of drama and even more DRAMA
ENJOY!
this is were errors come in Lyoko and the gang.set up firewalls the errors of lyoko could spread mwuhahaha.
THERE'S NEW KIDS AT KADIC HIGH AND THEY KNOW ABOUT LYOKO!!!!!!!
What happens when Yumi comes down sick, but no one knows what it is she has? Does X.A.N.A have anything to do with it? Will Ulrich be able to save her? Find out in my first ever Code Lyoko fanafic! R&R Pairings: AxJ YxU OxS(Maybe)
Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.