Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/japan

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
support Japan!
... and the moments that bring them close together. A collection of oneshots & drabbles focusing on Japan and England. Full description on chap. 0
this was inspired by my history class when we were studying WW2 and the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Japan.
This was an english assignment for grade 12, some people seemed to like it so I thought I'd upload it and see what the response was here
Three clans are at war, the country is being ripped apart. The small villages are suffering the most, becoming targets for angry warlords.
One villager has a hidden destiny, can they fulfil it..
NEWSFLASH!!!!

I just found out from Nintendo Power magazine that there will be a Tales of Symphonia anime series coming out in Japan in 2007! No word on US release though.... I'll buy it and watch it even if its in Japanese though! (Do Japanese dvd's have English subtiles?)

Please comment me if you have any more information! Oh, and if your a Kratos Aurion fan, YOU RULE!!!
A discriptian of what a Haiku poem is written before the poems! enjoy ^-^
Ish a story I did for school... sueno-y-muere ish making me post it -.-

please read ^^;
This is the story of the adventure that life has taken me on since I was very young.
Just a homework assignment I decided to put up here. Basically about Mihiko, one of my characters, trying to flee Tokyo from police who are chasing after her. Supposedly, she did something wrong, but she didn't know what.