Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kakashi

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
Meg has a secret that she's been able to keep hidden for 4 years.If anyone finds out about her secret she won't be able to be a ninja anymore.What happens when she becomes a genin and is put on a team with 3 other people.Will they find out her secret?
read to find out what it is about, believe me its really good, please read and comment! if there's something i should change or add in the next chapter please tell!
Kakashi begins having these strange dreams about his past, about a young girl he use to know and love. What will happen when he finds out she is still alive and he finds her? Read and find out! ^^ 
it was the most faved story on my deviant art account so i hope you enjoy it as much as everyone over there liked it.
Ok i am writing about Naruto epsidoes but mixing them up some, who knows what will happen? Even I don't know that answer. Ok, well maybe I do a little bit.
Side story for Be My Friend. 10 yr old Kakashi and 9 yr old Iruka decide the Yellow Flash needs a girlfriend and set out on a mission to set him up with someone. Their plans don't go so smoothly.
She really did look stunning. Gorgeous to be exact, but no one would tell her that just yet. Those words would be saved for the groom. Oneshot Kakasaku
In the dark of the night two ninjas confess their love for one another. Kaka/Saku
Prequel to Broken Promises.
well this is a story of my my first OC and kakashi this story is long and get intesting along the road so here it is!
I spend most of my time on this story so please read D=

there will be lemons in the further chapters so be forewarned. Also. ^^; my chapters are pretty short so there shouldn't be any trouble reading them

Kakashi (c) Naruto

Sako (c) me
A few years before Naruto began, Kakashi pulls a prank on Kurenai and enrages her. So, Kurenai performs a prank back in the worst way for a man to be pranked. Stranding him in the middle of Konoha completely...Well, you'll have to read...
A strange force teleports different characters from different things (anime, live action movies, etc...) Onto the Merry-Go! WHAT WILL LUFFY DO WITHOUT MEAT?! And what will Sanji and Kakashi do when they discover ME?!
A poem from Kakashi to Iruka.
KakaIru oneshot: Kakashi realizes he has never seen Iruka with his hair down and devises a scheme to rid the chunnin of his hairband...My third KakaIru fic! Please R&R!
Short, stupid one-shot/song fic. No pairings. I'm not sure why I'm posting this. (sigh)

Team Seven is on a mission to the mist when they stop for the night at a Music Restaurant(I'm not sure what else to call it) A bet is made and 2 people are proven w
Iruka stalks Kakashi for once! Just a simple and sweet scene for your enjoyment! KakaIru oneshot.
Kakashi, taken by surprise to another world filled with danger, was forced to help Tamriel activate a mysterious Index. Story contains mild violence, nothing else. :) Its a safe read.
Withought Naruto even knowing he helped two lost souls find eachother for the first time... [IruXKaka]
"We don't always remember our dreams, but they're there anyways." Iruka isn't a sound sleeper. Kakashi reflects.
Kakashi's supposed to be smart, but he just doesn't get it. Oneshot. Suggestions of KakaIru, but that's not the main focus.
What happens when Kakashi and Sakura are alone after a feaky justu makes Sakura's inner self come out? Well read and see. (KakaSaku)(one shot)
A Naruto Fanfic obviously...
You'll have to read to find out
Whats a poor ninja/fox to do? First Naruto's house burns down in a ramen incident,and so then he has to live with kakashi. Oh the horror! But will Naruto win Sakura's heart in the end? Or will Sasuke win Naruto's heart first?