Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kh

Displaying 1-18 of 18 results.
This story depicts the epic tale of "Kingdom Hearts: Final Confrontation," from the perspective of Cunla after his departure from Sora and Riku. See what he endures to become stronger, gaining new companions and eventually mastering the Rage.
Hayner's sister comes to live with them.
She's his twin and her name is Haylen which means 'Love Finder' to their mom.While she's there will she find love for to people?
This is what happens when me and dezzie r playing DDR, when I have read TOO many SeiferXHayner Fics, and when boredom strikes!=D
BEWARE!!!!XD
Kind of the story of kh and kh2....and kinda my fantasy story.....*not edited* ATTENTION-THIS IS THE UNEDITED VERSION.....MY ORIGINAL STORY BEFORE EDITING......lol NOT EDITED YET!!!
This is a story about an owl named Sora and the adventure hidden in his life's story!WARNING: a little sad.
Just bio's of all my OC's for different shows and stuff. You can use them for stories or artwork, but you have to tell me first. I will tell you if I will let you use them or not.
I am also in it some of my friends also to see which KH male will date you or not!
ha, well, uhhh... nothing
Yeah you heard her my First day of high school...I'm in the 9th grade just like Sora in fact this is Sora's first day too...one reason is that we just moved here to Destiny Island from Traverse Town
Axel/Roxas, Riku/Sora and more in later chps
Well, I went through my collections of random bits and pieces of stories when I came across this beaut! For all of you who have been waiting for another Kingdom Hearts messup, here it is! It is Kingdom Hearts 1, though. I need to write some KH2 messu
Making all of those popular songs funny, KH related.
A disaster happens when kingdom hearts characters Cloud and Aerith have a honeymoon at Disney Castle
Just suppose...just suppose that there was a final intervention that may have changed the destinies of the key bearers.
Riku is a drug addict. Sora and Kairi are in love. Gross stuff, too. If you ever want the second chapter, ther is a five-comment minimum.
It's after the first day and Sora, Riku, and Kairi are chatting. But can they get their lines right?
Sora and Kairi *try* to do their scene, but it comes out completely wrong. Plz r&r. More coming soon.
Finally, a humorous story told by Riku*, all about Riku*. Riku* lovers welcome!

*Riku is a trademark of ME and if you attepmt to take him you will be bitten on your pinky finger. And trust me, it hurts.
A Kingdom Hearts fan fiction. By viicious. Yay.