Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sonic

Displaying 176-190 of 190 results.
Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?
A tournament to decide who is the best classic video game character. Link, Sonic, Mario, or Kirby?
Amy tries to get Sonic to love her by zapping him with a love ray gun that Tails invented.
tails has always been seen as Sonic's little bro but what will happen when a stranger from the past comes with the sad truths of Tails past
Its the future now and Sonic and the gang have their own children. SonicxAmy, ShadowxGold(made up character),TailsxSilver(another made up character), RougexKnuckles){These are the married couples, this not a romance fic but there may be little)
This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.
i don't know what the title should be?please comment?
how can sonic & co. defeat an invincible force? (is on fanfiction.net) lang mild violence
What happens when u introduce coffee to the sonic cast?
A veryyyyy short sonic story.......
From SonicR
A depressing, normal hedgehog names Lightning (I took his name...mwee) is writing in a diary. Everything that happens to him goes in here...And it's his only chance to understand his own life.
hedgehogs, foxes, and humans. a perfect mix.
None
no comment.