Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sonic

Displaying 101-125 of 190 results.
He-he! I do alot of these!
Eggman opens his Chocolate Factory for Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream but when the start the tour it becomes a nightmare
Since I can't submit my story just yet, I'll give ya'll some background info on my OC's in Shadow the Hedgehog: A Dark Love Story.
When friends get super powers  they meet their counterparts
When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio
Everything is getting on top of him. Cosmo's dead, he fears Tails hates him, and he still has to tell that one special person how much she means to him. When it becomes too much, that special person is there [SonicxAmy]
This is a story of my two fancharacters Kyatoriina and Jasutin and how they get involved with Sonic The hedgehog. Enjoy!
When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!
i dont really know where this came from, i was just bored one day and decided to write ...wehay !! Theres a little bit of language in this...but not much..so read it and enjoy it !! ya-zoo !!!
OK SONIC AND FRIENDS ENTER A COOKING CONTEST. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET BORED.
A list of when you know you've been watching to much Sonic or playing it! ENJOY!!!^-^
I haven't written any installments in a while. So now i have....(finally)
Here it is; my super story that I've been working on. Eggman has finally built The Eggman Empire on Cerinia, Krystal's homeworld. It's up to Sonic and a few others to stop him, all the while learning about a diary's secret...
Sonic finds his long lost brother.
plz comment
my friend candyluvr and i changed the original song into a sonic song the tune stay's the same and some of the text is the same two.
Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?
well jet shouldnt just be messin with sonic..
Sonic and Mario meet as Tails and E. Gadd test The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. However, Eggman seems to have done the same...Funny, comment.
When 8 teams of sonic charactors and Fan charactors faces off, Who will reighn victourious? If you want your fan charactor in, email me at the_final_shadow2@yahoo.co.uk.

UPDATE:sorry about the lateness of chapter 4, alot came up. as an apologey, i'll try and get 5 up asap.
This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...
What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.
Jet the Hawk is pretty pissed off about being beaten in the race against Sonic in Babylon Garden. Jet and his gang have recently discovered two thinks. 1) Sonic has married Rouge, and 2) Rouge has a unique talent to hunt and find treasure. Jet sugges
Then full and true account of the events that occured on the mystical Angel Island.
A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!
Sonic OC Profiles written by me, all OC's (C) There owners.
I've put a lot of work into these profiles!!