Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sonic

Displaying 51-75 of 190 results.
This is a shortish poem i wrote about Sonic and what he does! :) i hope you likey!
how Element died that day and became Crypt the Undying. It all started on the streets of New York, when he became Dr. Maxwell's lab-rat.
laba laba
I accidentally deleted it -_- This is just a random story that makes no real sense that I make when I'm totally bored.
A story i made up about a mission that team dark goes on. And yes it has to do with Snow the Wolf but I still hope oyu enjoy it!

Alexis!
Sequal to Forever Yours... Ark, Shadow's son, is 17 and falls in love... what will it take to win her heart?


I add oc's if u ask! no sonic charactor X ur charactor sorry! I will take (oc)X(oc)
This is some random funny sonic&river story ok
sonic and his pals stumble onto site c of jurassic park
This is a story about Roxys life from being born to growing up.
Welcome to the year 2109. With the legendary Black and Blue Hedgehogs long gone, the stories of six young hedgehogs with mysterious ancestors will unfold.
i dont know what happened to my other story i went to go add another chapter but it wasn't there so i said i might as well make anoher one so here it is....
The Story:
A Mini-Series for my fan char, Ekyt. I'll continue this if people like it.


The Game:
This is based on the game, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), released for the Xbox360 and Playstaion 3.
Join Sally and her crew in a Galaxy-class starship Entertize as they explore strange new worlds and new civilizations and battle evil Daleks with the seventh Doctor, Artkis Bulliva. Sally and her crew is wearing Voyager uniforms (with TNG combadges).
It's a description of my Sonic Heroes fan-made team, Team Europe. For those who don't know Sonic Heroes, in blue is speed type, in orange is fly type, and in red is power type.
Hello!! I finally got my own story now. I kinda mixed the title of KH and Sonic so...ya.
A five chapter intro to the next story. Begins right where Tails the Fox left off, with Copter searching for his own place in the world...
Metal sits outside in yet another storm, questioning why it always seems to rain in his prescence now-a-days. Interestedly, Sonic comes around and for once, they manage to talk to each other instead of trying to kill each other...
O.O eek

I hope this one is as good as my other one.
After the horrific battle with the Metarex, Sonic and friends come back to Earth. The story explains the rest.

The moral of this story is to think positive and never give up, no matter how hopeless things get.
This is just two skits that were favorites of mine when I'm in Boy Scouts. Now that I'm an Eagle and learned a lot there, I still look back on the good times.
Sonic's scared of having to "Share" Manic's fatherly love.
Chapters get added by interest (aka number of comments) on the story.
Hi, new here! This is a really random play... But please don't flame at me THAT horribly, okay? It's only my first play on this site. Constructive critism, however is accepted. ^_^