Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sonic

Displaying 1-25 of 190 results.
Sonic and the gang travel to a hotel where they are sure that a certain villain has traveled to with his new accomplice. To find out what's going on, they need to disguise themselves (and test their characters) in a way they never have before. But not without running into more trouble along the way.
Sonic and friends escape from the circus and our favorite speedster and his pals become spellcasters at a magic school.
Worlds are in danger from a new threat. But Sora is busy with the old threat of Xehanort! It's up to a new Keyblade master, setting forth from the fanfic world of Sonic GeneX, to help protect these worlds from the forces of darkness...and chaos!
Mario wakes up in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar people.
Me + Prompts and Ideas = This
Sonic must chase Eggman across the multiverse, teaming up with other Sonics to prevent Dr. Eggman from creating a master plan with a dream team of Robotniks. SatAM, AoSTH, Underground and Boom worlds all collide in this crossover made to celebrate 25 years of Sonic the Hedgehog!
A special episode of Sonic GeneX-The Series acknowledging Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Features no actual Olympics.

Due to events in Sonic GeneX, Sonic is being hunted by GUN, and needs to sneak out of the country to get to the Olympics in Rio. While he heads through the Mushroom Kingdom to meet Team Mario, Mario & Luigi journey through Green Hill Zone in search of Sonic.

How do these heroes fare in each others' worlds? Let's find out...
A series of one-shot stories set in the GeneX universe. Featuring episodes centered around various characters, rather than following any particular hero.
All Christmas Specials go here.

In the very first GeneX Christmas Special, Copter doesn't seem to get Christmas. In fact, he seems annoyed by it! Can anyone get through to him?

In the second, Gemini is feeling homesick. Fortunately, a reindeer crash helps to distract from it.
OK so I was thinking about it and here it is!! OK so we look in on silver's life with interviews around silver and himself Enjoy silver's life!!!
this is a musical
When her mother died and Cream didn't want to become a servant to Finitevus. In her conclusion, she decided to go the place that will change her destination forever.
Just some one-shots that might turn into a somewhat crappy crossover xD

All characters © rightful owners
Shadow returns home from a G.U.N. mission to find his lover cheating on him with another hedgehog. The hedgehog is resistant to the bat, but shadow's wrath unleashed... untill he hears the hedgehog confess his (hidden) feelings
A story that serves both as a prologue to my fanfiction and as a little celebration of the fanfiction's 5th Anniversary.
This is a story based on an RP I did with a friend of mine, she had a Sonic fan-character and I had an original character. But I added an actual plot, so this technically a fan-fiction.
My little brother accidently went on my DSi and deleted this... so I''''m remaking it 8D

Pretty much a Sonic parody of "The Rugrats Movie"
Request for ZoDanma
This is the 2010 GeneX Halloween Special.

Set in a universe based on SatAM, Sonic and Co. must battle various ghosts in Robotropolis. This is far tamer than my other Halloween Specials, with only mild violence, really.

Happy Halloween!
Tails finally realizes he has a secret no one should find out. or at least should. How well can he hide the secret? or will it spill out? Update I changed it to where this is a version of the games. So they have no sh!t who Cosmo is
Basically all of my fancharacters described in a Team Fortress 2 style.
I might upload an image or two of their normal appearance.
Based on Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, this story features many of my original characters. Here''''s your chance to meet some of my non-Sonic characters!

Oddly, the site won''''t accept 2 as the 1st letter of the title...
This is a day in the life of Sonic, from when he wakes up to when he goes to sleep. feedback would be very nice and constructive criticism is very welcome. don''''t hesitate to comment on my work!
A oneshot I did for a contest run by ChaosEmeraldBlue on DA.
Sonicstar, leader of SonicClan must now claim a new deputy after the disappearance of his former deputy, Twotail.
A Sonic/Warriors crossover oneshot.
Might make a full fic someday!
I''m crazy bored right now. So i decided to randomly come back and make a story
Are you like Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or the newest heroine in 2002, Cream? For your answers, put in the letter you want.