Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sonic

Displaying 151-175 of 190 results.
This story is about my fan character, Soneec and Charmy (but mostly Charmy) adventure. it is suppose to be very funny! LOL! Well I hope you like it! Oh yea! Shiloh helped with the typing and improving just by 1% but Shiloh did mostly typing!
People from Sonic, Pokemon, and Sailor Moon are in a singing show. People for ages 8 and up.
My first story on FAC, YYAAAAYYY!!!!
umm....yeah
The Sonic Characters that you all know love and hate, come together to answer Fan Mail from idiotic Fans (Besides the people on this site!!!!)
this story is my first sonic story so enjoy
This is the theme songs to sonic characters and to sonic heroes teams. Enjoy!
Eggman had shooted a laser at Sonic and he might get killed! If he's dead, what will happen to Amy?
the story about the time before thire
friend ship, this story is both sad and happy. plz, read
THE FRIEND SHIP, OF SONIC & TAILS
Against a brick wall, with nowhere to go...
Sonic finds out the hard way to never break a promise.
O.k this is my first story. If you like Julie-su and Sally you should not read.
Stuff for my Sonic characters.
some thing strange is going on in this story eggmans been awful quite latley its all ok until events that allready happend are happening again! its up to sonic and freinds to find out whats wrong!
very disturbing randomnessness. not met for mortal eyes.(okay,fine!it is!)
this will make you do one of the following:laugh your a*s off or leave you very disturbed...
Shadow is trying to trick Knuckles & Kristin (my character). Will he succeed?
Request from Inuyashasgirl179! This is a romance fic between Sonic and her character,Katrina! open to more fic requests!!
A story about the sons of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and other guys, everyone as teenagers. Somehow, a strange girl appears, and now they want to discover more about her, while Eggman attacks.
First Lara_Fox did this, then I saw ChaosCollision's, and I thought it'd be fun to do my own .^_^. I'd love some feedback so plz comment!!!! :D
People on fanfiction seemed to like this, so...anywayz, it's bath time for sonic! *over dramatic music* funnier than it sounds! I like reviews! ^_^
Just Dragon ball Z mixed whith sonic chars.You can ask me to add a char if you
whant.
Crystal's and Ying-Yang's journey to kistune island the place their parent kicked them out of because they were "different". This story will unfold in later chapters.
PLEASE LIMIT YOURSELF TO ONE ARTICLE PER
DAY!NO MORE THAN ONE ARTICLE!(voting polls inside)
There are only some sonic team characters in hear if they conect with my characters.