Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yugi

Displaying 1-25 of 28 results.
Haruhi Fujioka starts off to a new school... for cartoon characters. This is where they learn to become one with their inner toon and find where they belong before they get adopted to a show. Then someone begans posioning the toons. Can it be stopped?
Takes place in the middle of Season Five- right after the Grand Prix tournament, and before they go on the memory journey to Egypt. I hope you guys like it! I'm not used to writing fanfictions! X]
She had never met a person who was so close to perfect. His only flaw was that he didn’t love her. She intended to change that.

Rebecca/Yugi.
Yugi's grandpa passed away, will the return of an old relative make things better, or for the worse?
Yugi tries to commit suicide but Yami and Lara find him in time, will he survive?
Just a short oneshot about the last battle between Marik and Yugi and yes, if you don't like randomness then do not read!
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 2!
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 1!
Based on picture --> http://mihonosaka.deviantart.com/art/The-end-of-Domino-High-School-64776101
Keshet is tired of the royal life and runs away on a ship to Ireland. There she meets Yuval , a farmer boy and when they meet , their tow worlds collide and will never be the same.
Meru-chan and Kiyoko-chan are nervous for the school dance. Will they be asked by the ones they love or will the be rejected and have a scar that will mark them forever?
Kay and Kristen go to the mall and bump in Yugi and the gang. And guess what happens? Nothing but hyperness and CHAOS!!!! Very random fanfic Kay and I wrote together.

Pairings:

Yugi x Kristen
Seto x Kay

Oneshot.
^^i hope you like this its my first fanficcy
When Tea becomes ill Yami has to do all of her chores.the list is endless so when he reccruits some..well...'help' things go a little hectic!

R+R!!
The Yugioh gang has decided to get you ready for the scariest holiday ever HALLOWEEN.
I wrote this in school this for AtemuLover for her request so enjoy I'm working on the rest of the chapters.
(Humor) An innocent typo is changed to a not so innocent word.
(Humor) Seto, Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik and Marik are trapped in the back of a Kaiba Corp truck transporting Duel Disks. Weirdness and insanity await.
Um, this is seriously random, and bad... I wrote this a while ago.. And just found it. May update if people actually like it. Basically, one day, everyone wakes up 9 years younger and with very different personalities... Its weird...
Melinda is my own character and her, Yugi, and Yami are very tight. Just please read and comment!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! *puppydog pout*
a girl is bored and a feaery sends her to the yugi-oh series.
Something I typed in my tv class. I'm posting it up here so I can get it home and edit it and allow my friend to read it
Its Mokuba Kaiba's birthday. And he's inviting Yugi, Yami, Anzu, Joey, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and of course, his big brother Seto to a 1 week party! Weird randomness, strange events, and Balamory...
Seto Kaiba was always against believing he played any part in ancient egypt. Now, sombody is about to refresh his memory and bring out a side of him that has been locked away since childhood.
(with Yugi, Bakura, Marik, Joey, etc.)
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!