Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
Nuttin much.
what i wrote really late at night...i was SO FREAKING TIRED!! lol
what i wrote when i was waiting for my mum after bowling practice. i was freezing my @$$ off...lol she was like an hour late...lol
Dedicated to everyone. We all loose the happiness and love sometime. And to all my friends, I love you, I miss you, and I’ll never forget one of you. Expecially D.
a girl who commits suicide after something really bad happens.
a controlled girl's life and what she does in the end...
this is dedicated to my younger brother who died when he was born...didn't even start to live... "I love you my little angel..."
this poem needs a title...i'm all out...help me please?
a broken relationship. my favorite part is the first 6 lines.
the title explains it...
What do you think of when u hear the word black? Please tell comment and tell me and i will add on. i hope for this poem to b quite long.
No credit again. another one part 3. i couldn't find the original...
other one part 2. again no credit
I take absolutly no credit for this. it is my favorite poem. I've found 3 different ways to put it. this is number 1
a Loup Garoux's transformation...Werewolf
A lovers kiss of a vampire
What i see at my school all the time and this is how i feel...lets just say i'm pissed as i have ever been...
This is the Dark Version of Darkness Falls...
What i wrote after i saw the movie Darkness Falls...There are two versions...Light and Dark...
Suicide...