Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 76-100 of 103 results.
this is really kewl. i really like it and hope you like it too. its about what else Human Emotions!
i find this really kewl and i hope you do too. it is very easy to understand
i like this and i hope you do too
well i have made some new poems! this is and odd poem its self. please read!
all the girls in sonic unite hehehehe!
its a poem about a woman whos pissed at the person who killed her.... sounds shoot I know =P Its better than it sounds.
I got into a fight with some dog whos always slagging me off. So thats the insperation for this poem. Not my best works.
summat I wrote from my imagination, fancy that! It was nice change from writing about my life. Anywho its basicly about someone who gave her everything to her boy but was rejected. Sounds pretty cliche, I know :p One of my better poems.
I wrote this when I wasnt sure what was going on inside my head. Inspierd by a IM message from demonic angel.
A Funeral
From the pain people have been put throught out times!

Request for demonic angel oddly enough... Its alright I suppose.
the next part to sorry. Sorry and forgiveness are both based on a true story if you want to know that..
Its a suicide themed poem. Its alright I guess...
A poem about my existance.
...Its givin up on everything
A leather bound book with all my poems in it.
This poem is about what I think of school, so if you like really depreasing poems here you go. It's mostly about how schools like hell I think you'll like it.
With ruby bored as heck her and angel throw a party....them tails, knux, and shadow! 0.o and what the heck is up with the lucky charms?!?!?!?!?!
about a wolf and his pup