Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 251-273 of 273 results.
After saving the world......
Find out for yourself by reading the story, I can't be bothered to explain everything!!!!
What happens when Tails opens up a school? Here's the answer. This has a teeny tiny bit of language ,or as I like to call it, almost swearing.
Its the future now and Sonic and the gang have their own children. SonicxAmy, ShadowxGold(made up character),TailsxSilver(another made up character), RougexKnuckles){These are the married couples, this not a romance fic but there may be little)
Shadow and Rouge are married, have children- Shadow Bat, Kim and Jewelbut Shadow and Rouge are captured by someone and thier children r egar to find out who and where. but not the work of Eggman?
This story is about my character, Crystal (picture coming soon) who is a 10 year old black lab who is obsessed with cheese and likes Tails.
This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.
i don't know what the title should be?please comment?
It's a cross between Sonic X and Sonic SatAM. Will Sonic decide to stay in Station Square or go to Knothole?
With ruby bored as heck her and angel throw a party....them tails, knux, and shadow! 0.o and what the heck is up with the lucky charms?!?!?!?!?!
how can sonic & co. defeat an invincible force? (is on fanfiction.net) lang mild violence
What happens when u introduce coffee to the sonic cast?
A story about Mina, sonic, and amy.
sonic and shadow eventurally kill amy! wahoo!
Eggman takes over Christmas, and more craziness.. orginally done at FF.net, so I can't take characters for u guys!
Everyone is mourning the death of the befallen hero Sonic the hedgehog, one girl will try to find the strength to recover and move on alone. Can She do it?
Eggman does stuid wacky things that are evil to the Sonic Team... who can stop him?
A veryyyyy short sonic story.......
A story mostly about Sonic characters and some characters from other vidio games at a club. Then they go out on a wild adventure to fix the worlds electrisity. Who is rresponsable for this and will our heroes make everything back to the way it used t
From SonicR
hedgehogs, foxes, and humans. a perfect mix.
Sonic and me walkin round lookin for that special wonderful gurl
! : D but theres is a mistake later on
None
no comment.