Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 101-125 of 273 results.
One Day Sonic races Shadow but then hears a strange brodcast. It's up to Sonic to kill who ever that was and Shadow to kill Amy. (PLEASE READ)
Here's a description of my char that can be used for stories.
i dont really know where this came from, i was just bored one day and decided to write ...wehay !! Theres a little bit of language in this...but not much..so read it and enjoy it !! ya-zoo !!!
I will be adding chapters to this storys. By the middle of summer. RIhgt now is my character profile. Check it out it's me Averio and my best friend Averi.
OK SONIC AND FRIENDS ENTER A COOKING CONTEST. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET BORED.
A list of when you know you've been watching to much Sonic or playing it! ENJOY!!!^-^
This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.
AFD(April's Fools Day) with Sonic and friends.
Here it is; my super story that I've been working on. Eggman has finally built The Eggman Empire on Cerinia, Krystal's homeworld. It's up to Sonic and a few others to stop him, all the while learning about a diary's secret...
More Chao descriptians
my friend candyluvr and i changed the original song into a sonic song the tune stay's the same and some of the text is the same two.
Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?
well jet shouldnt just be messin with sonic..
Sonic and Mario meet as Tails and E. Gadd test The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. However, Eggman seems to have done the same...Funny, comment.
When 8 teams of sonic charactors and Fan charactors faces off, Who will reighn victourious? If you want your fan charactor in, email me at the_final_shadow2@yahoo.co.uk.

UPDATE:sorry about the lateness of chapter 4, alot came up. as an apologey, i'll try and get 5 up asap.
This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...
Setendo the Echidna has adventures with his new friend Kinoko,after his uncle Knuckles's death.
Sonic and Shadow accidentally caused Chaos Control, which everyone landed up in another game… Everyone needs to work together to survive this hellhole…

RANDOM HUMOR!!
Well, my character, Christy, is having a sleepover and she invites all of her friends.. Well, things don't turn out well. Read to find out!
What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.
Jet the Hawk is pretty pissed off about being beaten in the race against Sonic in Babylon Garden. Jet and his gang have recently discovered two thinks. 1) Sonic has married Rouge, and 2) Rouge has a unique talent to hunt and find treasure. Jet sugges
Then full and true account of the events that occured on the mystical Angel Island.
Uhh this is an intro to Scars and Rix, Rix is the brain of the WAR Team and Scars is (one) of the brawn XDDD
Poem...I can't find the writing category so, that. And It's not about Sonic. So Shutit. I suk XD This sux!
No idea o-o;;;