Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 126-150 of 273 results.
The title says it. It's a profile of me.
A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!
A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)
This is mostly for tikalgirl52..for she was one of my best friends..i fill like i might leave too..
I like it hope you do.
I like it hope you do.
I like it hope you do.
I like it hope you do.
My story rewrited if you want your Fancharacters in my story just ask.
next chapter up.
this is what i wanted to do, and i took an Hour! starring my best friend's fan character Cappy from Cappy1709, It's also about When the Sonic team was peeping on dreams, and yeah, it's funny at the end! XP PLZ READ! it's my 3 Story!
My character Shale returns and Sonic is seriously injured
A Sonic story that takes place 15 years after where "Sonic X" Finished
Terra must seek and destroy every other echidna on Earth, transform the Master Emerald into its Dark form, and try to make friends (and enemies) along the way. Do you think she can do it? Read to find out!!!!!
Just a little somethin I wanted to make^^
Dr. Eggman has created a new machine and is using it on humans. Now sonic and his new friends have to destroy it
It's about Sonic and Amy Rose!!!Umm I hope you like it!!What else can I say???
This is on FF.net too, but instead of making it three stories, I'm just gonna make it into one story with three chapters. So, this is weird, Sonic's acting like, making Manic consider using some...corporal punishment on his brother.
Can anybody realy dance anymore?
(Contains slight sexual content)
Charles Dickens classic, with a Sonic touch.
Co authored with Skye Mac; about the Sonic gang winding up in an alternative world; and with two witchy sisters.(OC)
The whole Sonic gang is at Sonic's house on Christmas eve but not much is joyous
Stars All the Sonic X Characters + a few of my own.

Thanx Orchid 4 leting me use Naoto in my Story
What if the Sonic the Hedgehog you knew wasn't exactly what people say that he is? A dark sonamy with a slight bit of romance and horror put in! One-Shot!
A short little angst fic I wrote a long time ago. Like... before Sonic Heroes was out. o_O;; It's pretty much a Shadow death. Yes I know that makes no sense, shh.
Shadow, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Rouge are playing Truth or Dare. Soon everything goes freaky(duh)