Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 201-225 of 273 results.
O.k this is my first story. If you like Julie-su and Sally you should not read.
This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!
Chris figures out how to create chaos control, goes to Mobius, Bla bla bla.

pairings are:
SonAmy(OBVIOUSLY!!)
Knuxouge
ShewolfWaves
Tailsvixen
ChrisHelen
Draco and his friends must choose to save the world or to destroy it.
Well my character bios.Since i can't show you what my characters really look like(i don't have a scanner;_;)i did my best at telling you what they look like by word.*This was brillient lara fox's idea*
Sonic is in trouble.He's chocking and is sick!Now tails and cream have to call 911.But the problem is they dont know 911's phone number!
This is how Diamond & Shadow broke up.
Hello i hope you enjoyed it or enjoy it go easy on me its the first thing ive done on this site commentz?
This is a collection of fancharacters for Sonic. If you would like me to add a chapter for your character, just comment with the required info (see Pukki's Bio for a sample).
It's Rachel's Birthday, but at her party, something scary happens
Shadow is trying to trick Knuckles & Kristin (my character). Will he succeed?
Dr.Eggman has a new apprentice, Trent The Hedgehog. Trent has a mission that he has to complete, So he captures Amy and Cream. He puts them in a room that's filling with water fast. Can Sonic and Tails save them in time? Read and find out.
Ok.. What a VERY CHEESY title.. (Celia: CHUCKY CHEESE!!!!) (Christy: And to think shes older than me.. -_-) Anyways... LETS GO TO CHUCKY CHEESE! (Christy: Not you too!)
A story about the sons of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and other guys, everyone as teenagers. Somehow, a strange girl appears, and now they want to discover more about her, while Eggman attacks.
An evil has emerged, and some young boys, along with the long forgotten Sonic, will fight this creature.The apocolypse comes in many different forms.
People on fanfiction seemed to like this, so...anywayz, it's bath time for sonic! *over dramatic music* funnier than it sounds! I like reviews! ^_^
This was originally called 'Shadow gets arrested' but I decided to change the title because I'm adding more stuff to it. Its still funny, stupid and pointless. Read!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crystal's and Ying-Yang's journey to kistune island the place their parent kicked them out of because they were "different". This story will unfold in later chapters.
profiles of mine,my bro's and my friend's fan charachers we wrote together
a whole bunch of storys rolled into one!
This is kind of a sequel to Sonic Pinball Party. Sonic and Aaron combine forces to win Eggman's tournament slash desperate cry for a rematch. Best of all, NiGHTS has returned from her mysterious dissapearance to enter the tournament!
For my homecooked chars, and others if they wants their up, if they beg nicely...
MY FIRST STORY! YAY!!!!!!!!!!