Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 176-200 of 273 results.
The Sonic Characters that you all know love and hate, come together to answer Fan Mail from idiotic Fans (Besides the people on this site!!!!)
this story is my first sonic story so enjoy
This is the theme songs to sonic characters and to sonic heroes teams. Enjoy!
Charrie Descriptions! =D
This is a chapter about Tails and his lover Tulip the hedgehog. She sniffs a posionous rose while trying to get flowers for Tails and now Tails must travel through Ice Cap's Mountains to find these berries that should cure here sickness
Sonic and his friend have a sleepover but unexpected things can happen !!!
This is my 3rd series I've ever drawn of Sonic.Since I have no scanner I'll have to just write. This is a story about a newly made creation, Metal Shadow!
Dedicated to certain fans of Sonic the hedgehog.
they will Come I promis u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sonic Heroes have went and defeated Eggman once and for all. But now with Eggman gone Sonic got to face up with his past. But their is a new evil just around the corner and is Eggman realy gone.
A crazy party I made out of the blue. Starring Sonic and Co.
Eggman had shooted a laser at Sonic and he might get killed! If he's dead, what will happen to Amy?
...cokies are fun
NOOOOOOOO!
Tikal and Chaos romance. Written simply because I haven't seen enough Tikal/Chaos-ness lately, so it's not exactly my best writing. XP (not sure on category, slapped under STH)
Amy is still dedicated to her 'precious Sonikku.' Tails starts growing jealous, whether or not he realizes it.

I don't consider this my best writing, but I still kind of like it. I don't know why. *shrug*

If possible, please tell me ways I can
Tails and Rick are in love with Jane the Echidna and Sarah the Fox. AWSOME STORY! MY BEST YET!!!
the story about the time before thire
friend ship, this story is both sad and happy. plz, read
THE FRIEND SHIP, OF SONIC & TAILS
...Not sure...but you can ask me & one more thing...Ill be deleting all my other storys...Im sorry-_-But...Ill add your char if ya want^^
its a story about Sonic meeting a girl named Angel. Hope you like it! ^_^ please comment!!
This is comedy and,well,
TO INUYASHA FANS DO NOT FLAME ME PLEASE!ok,this is about a piranha
was biting B.B's butt DON'T FALME ME!
and it's comedy!

AND HEY! DON'T FLAME ME!!!

Bios of my characters.
Eh...well, these following chappies are basically just the results of a pathetic fan girl trying to put herself in the character's shoes. Especially really cool hover ones. ^_^;
Against a brick wall, with nowhere to go...
Sonic finds out the hard way to never break a promise.
Well,what tha heck,just read it.