Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 151-175 of 273 results.
Fleago (My made up character!) Got a new tv that sucked up the crew! Will they ever get out? Please read!
I made these songs 'cause it's so close to Christmas. Happy Holidays! Please comment!
Mp3 Anyone? See your favorite Sonic characters in mini song-fics.
In love everything's fair. Even fatal desicions. Characters are from the SatAM Sonic verse. In between episodes.
"Future Robotnik" This was inspired by DCAarmus's description of the SatAM Robotnik in one of the scripts for his flash series "SatAM-Season0" The drawing is but a sketch.
When this came to my mind so did a little story...

Consider this a small f
Sonic told Amy to get out of his life, so she did! Sonic didn't mean to say that to Amy. Will he find Amy and tell his real feeling around her, or will Amy will never be seen by Sonic? People for ages 10 and up.
sonic and tails play through "sonic2" with many crazy and stupid alterations
this is sonic X which nobodys heard the story of
this is a story of when foxy,kida,crash,kira,and tero are sent 18 years (2 years before they were born)in to the past and help sonic sonia and manic find the mum and save the day from butt nick but there is a graeter freat becuase of how there are.
Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?
This is a poem for my best friend Rebecca, I miss her so much. Maybe when I'm in the mood I'll right poems to others But not now.
*On my Sensitive as a rose story, next chapter will be up soon*
Again alot of spelling mistakes...
and missing letters... :(
cool but strange
Heh...Alu meets the gang(Sonic and the others)Like,duh!!
funny and weird
want to c if it workes
When Sonic and his friends doesn't need to save the world, they do, well, random stuff! Contains stupidity, randomness (of course) and some violence (but they don't have guns)
Sonic has never felt anything towards Amy before , until she acts differently.....
A very lame sonic story that involves comedy please read as it is quite funny.
A story about knuckles and sonic who get left alone to take care of all the little chao.....
about sky and his friends fight evil clones.
A specific bio of the characters from u know the sonic team.
umm....yeah