Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 51-75 of 273 results.
I got an idea for this earlier and decided to type the story up.
Please, don't flame, okay?
Sonic and his friends are on vacations...
What will happen to them? No one knows but me...
Wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!(Evil laugh)
Ejem... Well, enjoy!
by LordLatios (me) and LadyLatias (my brother)over PictoChat on the DS, some are funny some arnt be he wanned me to post em so yeah, i think you can tell wich ones are done by who :P
This is a poem. STC Super Sonic muttering about Sonic.

Super Sonic is biding his time and waiting. Mostly it's enough that his threat exists. He thinks he holds the cards--he may well be right!!
Shadow has made mistakes with Rouge all his life... And he has a devious plan to make up for it! Based on The "Nightmare Before Christmas." Very funny story! Some spelling errors, though. Enjoy!
Fast-Forward 25 years. Dictorial King and a masochistic queen. The original group of Freedom Fighers are still around, but now their kids take the more active rolls, trying to save Mobius from the clutches of the Evil king. 'Takin "Future" fan chars
This Sonic story is a sequel to my other Sonic Story -- The Three Heroes.
A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes
when they meet
This is a story with Morphin, Sam01, and me as Sonic characters. Lucy the Hedgehog is Morphin, Sammie-o the Wolf is Sam01, and Mark the Tiger is me. I'm gonna mix things up, though; Digimon and Bionicle are added into the mix.
when amy hang around sonic more sonic tell her to get lost and she really does go away sonic realize he like amy more then he thinks my 15 story on fan art i hope you like it :D
ITS HERE ITS FINALY HERE A STORY 2 MONTHS IN THE MAKING. ENJOY.
a really funny story about shadow's long lost older sister shady  and  their adventures inside television.
Love. Love is like a game, an intense, crazy game.  You either win or lose right? This time Rouge, and three others play, but danger ensues. Rated M for later chapters.
This is my story. lol
i did this because is could not come up with nothing my 13 or 12 story on fan art
This is what Sonic and the others do when they are not saving the world... ^_^
Part 1 of Tails the Fox. Includes chapters 1-9, which are reposts. In part 1, Experiment 2 escapes from Death Row, Knuckles and Experiment 1's race to find the Master Emerald begins, and Tails takes on Eggman's army in an invasion of Station Square!
A counterpart to Knux's Journal. About the same, with a few twists. (it's mild. for now...)

i dunno, i might make some edits to the chapters. i think i can make some of it better.
A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!
Er.. Sonic has powers! Wee.. Of course people.. It's a sonadow. ^ ^'
This kinda came out of boredom, but it's not like... 2 sentences long.. trust me.. *sweatdrop*

The first chapter is (i think) very detailed, but don't expect another chapter to be so.. Descriptive..
You think metal Sonic has a good side... Well this story proves you wrong.
A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there
Sonadow-ness. Yes. Flames are welcome.