Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 273 results.
Sonic and the team are tired from the boring and hot station square. But now winning a trip to Hawaii for the whole summer gives them the time to relax. But there's trouble on the island when their Tour guide has a crush on Sonic.
This is a story for all ShadAmy fans, I happen to be a fan of many couples. I think that quite a few of you may like this one! ^^
You may have seen it on fanfiction.net!
Failure after failure....loss after loss...what happens when your creator finally gives up on you? He kills you with another, more powerful...better version of yourself.


I add oc's if u ask! no sonic charactor X ur charactor sorry! I will take (oc)X(oc)
 Sonic and the gang are all just hanging out... getting drunk!!!
This is some random funny sonic&river story ok
This story is about three boys who visit a bar......and get tortured by a black car after they leave.

Starring Sonic,Tails,and Knukles! And many more of your favorite characters as we go along in the story!

Enjoy!
The Story:
A Mini-Series for my fan char, Ekyt. I'll continue this if people like it.


The Game:
This is based on the game, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), released for the Xbox360 and Playstaion 3.
It's about how me and Shadow met!! ^_^
This whole chapter was inspired by some real-life events. It's chapters 31-37 of Sonic X: Regeneration. Hope you all enjoy it, please comment!
A new fic based on the old cartoon. With the new box set, I had to do something, and I've been wanting to do it anyway. So, no Floating Island, just the Freedom Fighters vs. Doctor R. Classic!
Metal sits outside in yet another storm, questioning why it always seems to rain in his prescence now-a-days. Interestedly, Sonic comes around and for once, they manage to talk to each other instead of trying to kill each other...
THE CRASH HAS JUST BEGIN, i put this on sonic stories cos he is the main character.
This is just two skits that were favorites of mine when I'm in Boy Scouts. Now that I'm an Eagle and learned a lot there, I still look back on the good times.
Chapters get added by interest (aka number of comments) on the story.
Hi, new here! This is a really random play... But please don't flame at me THAT horribly, okay? It's only my first play on this site. Constructive critism, however is accepted. ^_^
mi first story hope you like it if u want to be in the story let me know on mi profile page
Yup It's just total random out of the blue nonsense.
   MY character's profile....uhhhhh.....that's it....
  
Nack the Weasel and Rouge the Bat express their love for each other. Finnish version only.
This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.
The 3 cows from Disney's Home on the Range get transported to Sonic's universe by Alameda Slim with the help from Dr Eggman.
When Sonic goes missing for the holidays, everyone is worried. Did Amy drive him off, or did he have his own reasons for leaving? *one-shot fic*

Might eventually be turned into a fan comic.
set 1 month after sonic adventure 2. Shadow is still missing. sonic thinks its his fault, and is ready to end it all. sonadow. PG-13 for some humor and lots of profanities. YAY! <('-'<) <( '-' )> (>'-')>
Ever wondered how shadow came to be? where there any prototypes before him? this is the story of one of these prototypes.