Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/Naruto

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...
A fun little fanfiction in which a group of not so friendly friends get sucked into the world of Naruto. Lucky them.
Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?
30 ways to get you killed by your favorite Ninjas!
My Naruto fancharacters from the Village Hidden in the Shadows.
Sakura loves Sasuke & Sasuke has feelings for her too, but something is very wrong with him and his emotions are hurting everyone close too him including Sakura, he does more than hurt her but ruins her future but is it really Sasuke...
i'm not sure which category this would go under so i put under one that fitted it the most.
Kioko is the new girl in town, along with Mime and Rain. But what happens when romance takes a turn for the worse and one love triangle after the next starts up. I can tell you one thing, this isn't your average Love story.
Narra is my character & Naruto's older sister.An my friends character Jackera.
What happens… when the gang from Naruto… finds out about…FANFICS!!!!!!
A poem about Kakashi through his point of veiw
Please read, and comment ^_^
Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?
Something Naruto can't remember, but if he is to remember it. Might change his whole life.
That’s all I ever wanted from this village, and all I was never given.
The naruto characters (most of them anyways) gets switched into some one else's bodies. Funny! well, kind of. and a bit confusing too.
Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.
The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!
A made up character named Lily is interviewing the naruto crew! Find out what she says about them, and asks them! And she is a blackmailer. She blackmails all of 'em at least once.
Some make a return.
About Shino and his old friend. Misa, his friend, left when they, since their the same age, were 9. Now their 13, and she's back, but Shino's changed a lot.
Yep, Its just a dumb Naruto story I made when I was bored that parodies the scene where the team introduces themselves to Kakashi-sensei. Enjoy the dumbness!
Please Comment!!
The first chapter is all about 20 year old Gaara and his siblings. At times they can be really out of character...This chapter has nothing about a new generation...But the next few will be the new generation!! Muhahaha!!
This is a story about Sasuke and his disliking for sweets. I thought it would be funny to use the green eggs and ham story but I changed it to a pie and a cup-cake. tell me what you think*
About Naruto going to his time to 2006! Please read and comment