Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/elric

Displaying 1-11 of 11 results.
When the Elrics are brought to a nervous-racked town, their mission goes wrong and they spot a girl hurriedly attempting to leave the crowd. What is she doing, and why does she seem to pop up every time they get into serious trouble?
^_^
These are the lyrics to the song Bratja (brothers) from FMA ((it's backround music)) It's originally in Russian... so I have the Russian and English lyrics here...
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
Songfic using Low Man's Lyric By Metallica. Roy's depressed and doesnt think he has a reason to live. RoyEd
A 'romantic' comedy fan fic for my Friend Nina! Won't she be so glad I posted it for the entire world to read???

(Note: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED.)
This is basically just a POV poem from Alphonse's point of view. Let me know what you think.
THIS IS YAOI! royed. please comment, its my first one on fma, and i wanna know how i did.
This story is for DivinePathos, the first person to post on my profile.

Not Much To Summ-up.

I've have seen the series, but I haven't watched it LATELY.
umm.. eh?
This is the Last part of the story in my version, I haven't seen it, yet. Soooooo th
Yup yup i wrote it...come and see *_*
A live Truth or Dare game with characters from Fullmetal Alchemist as contestants.