Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hunter

Displaying 1-7 of 7 results.
Hello, I love reading Warriors by Erin HUnter and i'm gonna make a story!!!
A story by me explaining the start of the Clans. A Warrior Cats fan story.
Hunter was someone who got his eye almost gouge out by something or someone. He was the type to really piss some people off, but, he was a friend. This poem is Dedicated to you Hunter, for helping me open my eyes.
Saelene was just a normal girl. She went to school, had a good childhood, and became the most feared Undead Hunter of all time.

But what happens when the unimaginable happens?

She becomes what she has so passionatly hunted for all these years...
When a young Hunter leaves his home in search of his place in the world, he may get more than he bargained for! What will he find, as his path crosses that of a certain dunpeal Hunter?
This had eighty reviews and was up for several years, until it was taken down due to the fact that it's in script format.
Anyway, I turly doubt this guy would own a phone, let a lone an answering machine
um a story about a young girl(she looks young but is REALLY old)but really i will be long and the first chapt is the intro.