Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kagome

Displaying 1-25 of 50 results.
Orochimaru finds a way to heal his arms thanks to the help of a certain mysterious man. The devilish man makes a deal with Orochimaru: If Orochimaru kills a certain girl, he will become unstoppable.
kagome sees ghosts my 2nd story plz comment
Drabble : Crossover : Modern life - she knew - would always bore her after her adventures in Sengoku Jidai, but she couldn't help but long for the supernatural.
I do not own, Inuyasha or any of the characters. Please review, if you don't I'll be beaten with a stick. I'd love to see what kind of fanart everyone can come up with for this story.
Another day, and another screw up between Inuyasha and Kagome...but this time, it might not be forgiven.
that this story is about inuyasha and kagome daguterthat she is 17 but in demon years she's much older that she has a boyfriend get her pregnantthat he is a half demon dog she has 5 siblings and 4 on the way at the same time
ok well basically these are all words i have used in my fanfiction stories if any of you folks are confused about what a japanese word is just look up the term in here and if it isnt in here ask me to post it and i will do so! ^_^ hope this helps!
Once again, Kagome is hurt by InuYasha's Love for Kikyo...But this time, she takes it to the extreme.
KagXInu MirxSan
my story WOOOO!!!!! dont like it? get over it... like it... awesome
Yu Yu Hakusho X InuYasha. Alex is a girl with only 1 special power. That power is to pass through the well at the Higurashi Shine. But what happens when Alex runs into Kagome on the other side of the well? And how did Yusuke and Kuwabara get here?
this is just my first inuyasha story and for a few stories will be kagome and inuyasha but afterwhile it will change.
lol I made this about 2yrs ago. I friken' suck..lolololol
You have always never been able to find a husband...what happens when inuyasha comes into your life.(you+inu)
Inuyahs and Kagome are 2 half demons but Kagome has the ability of the 4elements.
(read 2 find out wat happens plz.)
inuyasha and kagome have a little 'talk'
inuyasha and kagome always loved each other since they met. but what happens when there 'old' boyfriends/girlfriends come?
This is an Inuyasha and Kagome story. if you comment i will wright another chapter ^^
Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!
Prince Inuyasha is having a ball to find the Demon of his dreams...All Singel Female Demons are invited...
Kagome is living with her Evil step mother *who is part Demon as well as her 2 daughters* and they are going to the Ball...READ ON
InuYasha is thinking about Kikyo, Kagome, and the feelings he has for both of them.
This is my first fan Fiction, so plz dont be mean. I hope you enjoy it.Its a very short chapter, but my next will be longer, I promise. plz comment if you like it
After Naraku was defeated everyone went their separate ways. Sango and Miroku married and went to travel the lands, Kouga went off with his pack, Shippo stayed with Kaede, Inuyasha wondered off, and Kagome went home, to her time.
An attempted rape awakens Mae's youkai kitsune blood, now she must seek answers in the past with Kagome and the inu gang...OC/Sessho pairing..Slight FB crossover, just 'cos I can...
have you ever wondered what would happen if inuyasha and the gang defeated naraku????would inuyasha and kagome take their relationship to the next level??? would the gang stay together or would they go their separate ways??? read on to find out.....