Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kai

Displaying 1-19 of 19 results.
Goku has mastered his abilites and has many people by his side but evil rears it's ugly head
A YYH+Beyblade YAOI fanfic about Hiei and Kai.
Rika is a normal girl with a stupid older brother and loving Friends, but since Tala got her(and him) expelled from thier old school and Kai's in her life she'll never be the same (or will she? O_o) KaixOC, TalaxOC and more ^_^ Chapter 2 is now up!!!
Kai is cold hearted and nothing can make him shift from the cynical person he is now. Or could there be someone who can actually see something nice under that critic? Who knows? Maybe this girl knows more than possible about Kai's heart...
Oscura is back at the place she grew up in, and hates the most. she looks through a scrapbook of her life. will the old memories consume her oneshot
the silver girls become new sudents at the beyblade accadamy in japan and turn the system upside down but their leader starts to let down her wall and let a certain russian in will they survive the year and pass their GCSE's
Rei and Max have been getting into fights with each other lately, and the last one ended up with Rei kissing Max, but the kiss was replied with a punch... how will this end? ReiXMax, a one-page fanfic.
A 3 chapter long story that you can see as a X-mas gift from me. Parody and lots of fun in it if you like madness and the beyblade chars then read this story.
Poems from Beyblade Kai/Max
Tala is thinking of the past events, wondering where it all went wrong. Beyblade G
My Brother Tala gose away and sie's and i try to find out how and why.
The feelings that go through kais head as a child..... (i think its quite distressing) 0__0
naa, it's story. Doubt very seriously I'll finish it. EVER. Mmmyup. . .
tala commits suicide!!! R&R!!!
Kai in love??? could that be? is it possible...well you tell me after this fanfic is completed. If he is in love then with who? If your curiosity is rising then read this story.
Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!
rei x kai. goes slegding, all is fluffy until disaster strikes. bad summary. R&R
Rei x Kai. Kai x Rei. Everyone thinks the pairing is so obvious. But what would happen if one of them didn't return that feeling? Only got more cold...(one-sided Rei x Kai)
really short. just something i wanted to do. and if you think Kai is stupid then dont read this.