Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/lee

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
One day Lee finds a mysterious silver haired girl being pounded by a silver haired boy, then he interfears and the boy runs off. Will Lee fall in love with the silver hair girl?
I wasn't sure I was even going to write this, but I decided it would probably be best if I did. To any fans of Lee, you might want to read this.
I've wanted to do something like this for quite a long time! These are just some small Naruto stories that I've made up (will make up). Support is loved and adored! Please read and enjoy!
Working Title. NaruLee story. Rating to go up. Naruto not mine.
Basically all the title says. Includes MPreg... in a way, and OCs too.
Title to change. Oneshot about Lee's dad dying.
A dictator with a blankie? Anakin Skywalker in a Naruto story? (Wha...?) A pebble for a country? These can only be the antics of Miharu, the dictator of the entire WORLD!
A 'romantic' comedy fan fic for my Friend Nina! Won't she be so glad I posted it for the entire world to read???

(Note: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED.)
Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity