Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/pokemon

Displaying 51-71 of 71 results.
MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!
A DragonBall Z: Budokai, Poke'mon, and Digimon Crossover Story.

Ash and May were on their way to Pallet Town to Meet Ash's mom after another 2 years on the road and meet a young Blue-haired Kitsune-Girl named Ame Star Sakura-Syphon. They all tag-along to go to Pallet Town but are Thrown into a Vortex; Kari and T.K. have been dating for two months now and are in the park with Gatomon and Patamon but meet up with a Pink-haired digi-destined named Neo Saikou Niju with a very unusual Biyomon. They all begin talking and are hurled into the same Vortex; Saiyan is training with his Daughter Ame (My OC, after the buu saga, before the last few episodes of DBZ, Ame is the same age as Goten) and the two sense something strange; Cooler and Kid Buu have been revived! They now want to destroy the universe.

What will come of Ash, May, Ame, Kari, T.K., Neo, Their digimon, and the Z-Fighters? Read to Find out!
DefyDeath_DefyMe was kind enough to put me into her GO! fancomic; thus here is my profile for her information.
This is the sequel to What is L0ve? Haru is the daughter of Ash and Misty, but Marie is Haru's mother, Josh is her brother and Ash is her father. Haru wants to leave her house and go out on her own to join the battles and tournaments like her father had w
Follow June's adventure in the world of Poke'mon.
basically what the title says. =D
While making their way through Sootopolis, Ash and Co. stumble across a seer who says that he and May are meant to be together! And then Misty and Drew get involved, somehow. . . How will it turn out? Poke x Contestshippy.
An anonymous third persons’ POV on Ash and Misty’s relationship. Short fic. One-shot. Pokeshippy.
Elly and Tracey, and how they met, etc. This is great - I'll just be adding chapters as I redo them.
My Pokemon story. Never finished this one either. Wow, I'm sad. lol I might finish it someday.
The Beginning of my Play Extravaganza! Hoping to update soon though....
Long ago, the tribe of Alph flourished. However, a war between them and Ecruteak was destroying the habitat for the Pokemon and disrupting their lives. Suicune, Entei, and Raikou intervine, and a quest ensues. isuckatsummaries.
After stealing the Rose Orb, Brendan finds himself in quite a situation. Now he must save himself and his friends from Team Aqua. Who are they? and why exactly do they want this Orb?
People from Sonic, Pokemon, and Sailor Moon are in a singing show. People for ages 8 and up.
This is my version of Whose line. I hope you like it.
A story about a boy named Ray who finally gets his first pokemon, So now he will go on a journey to be the best
Its a fanfic.basically,you get your 1st pokemon and go an journeys with her and your friends!
A young trainer finds himself in a entirely new situation and way of life after a night that started like all others...
This is a normal group Counsling session that my friend Katie and I made up I hope you like It!!!
A poemsong. About MISSINGNO. o_O; My theory is that it only looks like it does 'cause it's got some kind of mental shield up. So... yeah.