Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/pokemon

Displaying 26-50 of 71 results.
A Pokemon fanfic with People's O.C's! And their Grass-Type Pokemon only

.................HI!!!^^
This isn't a guide to getting through the whole game, just bits of info that i can't seem to find anywhere else and i feel are useful. Updates when i find something new.
A young boy from pallet town starts his pokemon journy. But has fate pulled him into somthing bigger? NOTE: chapter 1 describes lisa as a breeder, i ment coordinator.
A story about a girl who gets brought from the real world, into the pokemon world. Placed in the Henna Region, see gallery pictures for details.
This is dedicated to all of those shippings out there. More details in the first chapter.
Before I add more pokemon, I'd like to tell you how they would have began...
A funny story about when Pikachu gets drunk. Notice this actually takes place around E3 2007. Update: I will be making a new story about someone getting drunk soon. If you want to, tell me who you think the next "victim" should be!
It's just a very short series that I created... which of course, is related to Pokemon... hope the story doesn't suck that much! I hate Pokemon too! Teehee!
If You Are a Trainer In the Tono Region, This Story Sort of Gives you an insight to The History Of the Tono Region and Their Champ's!

Don't Know what the Tono Region is? Check out this Link http://www.fanart-central.net/story-45097.php
My pokemon character. She has emerald eyes, short fire red hair, 13, wears jeans, and long sleeve shirt with white sleeves, and blue main part. She lives in Blackthorn City Johto. (I know it seems kinda short...I'll work on that...)
This is a story of Abi when she turns 16, and becomes a Pokémon Ranger!
I NEED POKEMON OCS ONLY NEED THREE. THE SEQUAL OF THE FIRST STORY ENJOY.
The story of a Pokemorph who was a Pokemon Ranger also. Her name was Hayate Houtori. Did she exist? Yes. Please, keep comments to a minimum. I prefer not knowing what others think of this story. If you really think I need to know, though...
George Vincent is a 19 year old Pokemon trainer who died one morning in Viridian Forest. Although his life was short, his stories were plentiful.
Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!
Yes, i will allow other OC's to this

So far:
Me-Kara
Tuxedo_mini_mask-Leo
Cecoeluv-Cecoe (maybe)
Crazicat-Stephanie (maybe
The picture's of Anouk her family and friends ^^ (edited images)
Just bio's of all my OC's for different shows and stuff. You can use them for stories or artwork, but you have to tell me first. I will tell you if I will let you use them or not.
Misty gets in an accident and loses her memory. Can Ash get it back or is this the new and permanent Misty? AAMR
After 10 years of seperation Misty is reunited with old friends. Will she stay friends or put a certain someone in the past and keep him there? AshxMisty
These are random interviews with random Pokemon characters. Rhia is the girl based off the girl from Fire Red/Leaf Green, if you don't know. Crystal is the famous sapphirestar7789.
Don't ask..the idea occured to me one night while in the shower, I have no idea why.
So read it and be amused! δ-δ
Ash and co.are spending the weekend in Cinnabar Island & meet a kid named Derek who sweeps Misty off her feet causing Ash to get jealous , But Derek isn't who he seems,can Ash convince Misty of the truth or is she going to have to see for her self?
This is profiles of my pokemorphs.