Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/pokemon

Displaying 1-25 of 71 results.
A Short Fanfiction Written back in 2019 as a sort of Experiment.

--

Life sees its fair share of Unique Creatures.
So what happens when im thrown into a New and Interesting Life with Equally Unique Creatures?
Team Dim Sun has return, with a new leader Pokemon Ranger Kate was called to stop them again, without the help of her teammate Kellyn. Will Kate be able to stop the newly reformed Team Dim Sun with her new friends? Or will Team Dim Sun finally wins? But  there is something lurking behind them, something which is a much higher threat than Team Dim Sun. Who and what is it?
i'm just putting it hear cause i can't get on Hotmail to save it I'll finish it tomorrow so don't read it.
This is just a story im working on of me as a delcatty and Ricky a houndoom, its loosely based on our life.
Wallace, the most powerful gym leader in Hoenn, sees a rare phenomenon. He is compelled by the mystery of the beauty within the ocean to go searching for something he never thought that he would want to search for.
I was bored, just a little pokerap i wrote, lol
The backstory of everyone's favorite pokemon girl!
Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~
Kim's life was normal (that’s what she thinks) but was changed after encountering a mysterious being deep inside the forest. It was then she realized that breaking the house rules lead her to a new discovery that was kept from her by her parents.
Cierra is a new trainer in the land of Sinnoh. Together with her Mudkip and some other Pokemon, she wants to become the best trainer and coordinator the land has ever seen. Will accept SOME OCs.
Based on on the original Christmas Carol. Its my first story, so don't expect it to be all totally awesome. Soooo..... yeah. Read your head off! XD
Once this story gets started, I'll put up a better description.

[just a warning: the prologue won't make much sense right now]
[another warning: this will be a long story]
i didnt expect it, it just happened. one minute im your ordinary 17 year old playing video games, the next im stuck in naruto land. i can still get email from the real world and my house still works but how will i get home? and do i want to?
Moudoku has always loved using her poison Pokemon to take down her challengers. The boys are her best friends, and have never thought of her as "one of the girls". When Moudoku develops feelings for them, how will this effect their friendship?
Kotori Midoriyuki is beginning her journey as a Pokemon trainer! This exciting adventure is never gonna end!
This is a story about my OC, Jay. Its about what he gets up to in the Sinnoh Region!
a story about a random person who
has alway disliked pokemon, but what happends when the one
she likes loves pokemon, and the only way to get to him is
through pokemon
This is a valentine's day special by your's truly. Hope everyone enjoys the day and best wishes.
Mewtwo takes over the world, the 7 chaos emeralds are missing. Will Sonic, Bloom (Winx) and friends be able to retrive the missing pieces of the 7 chaos emeralds?.
Please, please PLEASE contribute!!! I would really like this to be ENORMOUS!!! And everyone who contributes gets a free Pokemon request from me (see my gallery).
Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.
just a funky little story starring me (lol) going and captureing a shining eevee.
team rocket has been up to its old tricks again and created pokemon morphed with humans to create a new breed of trainer. this goes very wrong. Now the mewmorph Serena must do whatever is nessasry to stop this new threat to the pokemon world...
Meet Kaya, an up and rising pokemon coordinator and good friend of Dawn. She goes her own way after leaving the gym battles and dreams of catching the legendary Celebi. As she goes along her journey, she meets new friends, old enemies, and more.
A "this or that" survey about your favourite Pokemon and characters!