Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/raven

Displaying 26-36 of 36 results.
2 years after Terra's death...that's all I can say heehee. there's gonna be some romance!! But I won't say between whom, then ya won't read it. R&R plz!!
A story from diffrent members of the team (or a villan's) point of view about Raven's and slades growing love life. (to find who's point of veiw it is, look at the chapter title) *long
A little story that I haven't completed but will if you like what you read.(I got very bored on the plane)
my 1st fanfic tis Rae/BB i got the idea for it in Algebra class a while ago but therez no math in it cuz math sux to the max!
Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th
Raven and I are going out to eat. Only Chaos could follow. MUHAHA!
Ravens dead. After 6 months of her death the Titans are seeing and hearing what seems to be Ravens ghost. But she has something to say to the Titans that might shed a little light on their lives that are falling apart day by day.
(Cy/Rae) Raven, the only titan that can't afford to feel anything.... or can she?
We all know of Starfire's big sister, Blackfire, but have you ever wondered about Raven? Ebony, Raven's little sister, comes it visit, but then Blackfire escapes from jail. Could Ebony have something to do with it?
A short story/poem that I wrote a while back. It's about 2 characters, Autumn Rain and Raven, who are from a story I was writing.
This story sucks now with only the plot vaugely outlined in the first chapter, but as I add on chapters the plot will build into something like a short novel and become very entertaining. =Þ