Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sakura

Displaying 51-67 of 67 results.
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!
Short, stupid one-shot/song fic. No pairings. I'm not sure why I'm posting this. (sigh)

Team Seven is on a mission to the mist when they stop for the night at a Music Restaurant(I'm not sure what else to call it) A bet is made and 2 people are proven w
its untitled X3

for Askerian based on her picture http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22272989/

Hoi-chan tried to beta it but aparently couldnt find anything wrong ._. wtf?

Fandom: Naruto + Harry Potter [CRACKFIC! XD well....kinda...well....ya
She's my oc for Yu-gi-oh GX!
I fixed the first Chapter and I'm fixing some other stories to.
love,
Marhia
A Story About Love And Loss ending links onto Sasuke Sad Pic I Did
This is a poem about how Sakura and Ino got together... my first yuri attempt, I hope you guys like it!! :3
This is all post the manga and stuff. If you want to know what happens please read the story. Rated T for suicides.
NEVER MIND! DUE TO ALL THE COMMENTS THIS WILL NOT BE A ONESHOT ANY LONGER! I AM CURRENTLY WRITING MORE! KEEP COMMENTING AND I LUV ALL YOUR COMMENTS!
I have this story on ff.net so i decided to put it up here. Its a NarxSak fic. Its Naruto and Sakura send letters back and forth to each other. Oh and Sasuke has his say in it too. tell me who he should be with besides sakura
Most fairy tales begin with once upon a time. But, mine doesn't.My fairy tale is about my past.A tale about a broken angel and a forgotten sorceress...
ShikaSaku story. Inspired by a pic on FAC, where Shika and Sakura are playing Japanese Chess. I'm so gonna get flamed for this....
Little bit of fluff between Sasuke and Sakura!! Short story. IT's about tomatoes...it's cute...so read it darnit!!!!
What happens when Kakashi and Sakura are alone after a feaky justu makes Sakura's inner self come out? Well read and see. (KakaSaku)(one shot)
Was it a dream? Was it reality? Did it even happen? They may never know.
A Naruto Fanfic obviously...
You'll have to read to find out
Whats a poor ninja/fox to do? First Naruto's house burns down in a ramen incident,and so then he has to live with kakashi. Oh the horror! But will Naruto win Sakura's heart in the end? Or will Sasuke win Naruto's heart first?