Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sakura

Displaying 26-50 of 67 results.
This is my first songfic. It's sasukeXsakura with the song Whisky Lullaby. It's kinda sad, but i think it's good. Plz read and comment.
Kakashi begins having these strange dreams about his past, about a young girl he use to know and love. What will happen when he finds out she is still alive and he finds her? Read and find out! ^^ 
Tsunade places a kind,clumsy,caring,outgoing, new girl on Teamm 7. SO what happens when she befriends Naruto and Sakura and hates Sasuke? This is 3-5 chapter into to my OC character, Sonya Seaneta.
This is a story for my character,Kiki. Many of my stories are just practice for the real things that happen in Kiki's life. So I may change a few things in previous chapters as the story progresses.
well it has some naruto suff in it...........its kinda confusing only my friends really know what its about


the only thing i do own in this story is probably 4 characters^^
Ok i am writing about Naruto epsidoes but mixing them up some, who knows what will happen? Even I don't know that answer. Ok, well maybe I do a little bit.
Say you need me with you, now and always
promise me that all you say is true
that's all I ask of you
Sakura Gaara
Hey! Well, these are just gonna be some Naruto jokes I came up with(most when I'm either hyper or have nothing better to do). I personally think they're funny.
 
If you want a pairing or a specific crack, I can do it as a request for yah! =]
 
When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!
All right this is my first try for a couple based story i read a good one on deviantart.com . The couple is itachi and sakura so don't kill me ppl .
First oneshot created for cloudsfan09's pairing contest. Now a collection of drabbles, short stories, poetry and oneshots. Enjoy and comments are appreciated (open for requests).
Cast of Naruto are behind the scenes. what are they doind?o0 eating harry potter jelly beans? this can't lead to anything good. labeld:::crack fic. xD
all about couples that should be together and how they get caught in funny situations.[[naruxsaku/tenxneji/shikaxino/Jiraixtsun/]]
a songfic. about how sakura is to shoved up sasukes rear to notice naruto. in the end.....FIND OUT! includes[[fluff,occness,and....SNOW]] CASCADA! another you.
read and find out. :) [[fluffiness,occness,cuteness, WARNING::THIS FANFIC WILL EXPLODE WITHOUT COMMENT! oh and it's kinda funny i guess. :]]
This started as a Sakura and Gaara but it ended up being a Gaara and O.C. story read to find out how Gaara will get out of being black mailed and who Kara will choose an X lover or a loving sandman.
[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Because all doused light has once shone bright.
She really did look stunning. Gorgeous to be exact, but no one would tell her that just yet. Those words would be saved for the groom. Oneshot Kakasaku
Post Timeskip
Sakura’s curiosity leads to a unique situation and teaches her more about the true nature of a certain blond shinobi. Mild NaruSaku, Het but with slight yuri and mentions of yaoi
One shot writing of Rock Lee and Sakura. Sakura treats Rock Lee as if he's invisible, Sasuke treats Sakura in the same invisible way. Will Rock Lee finally get noticed by his pink angel?
I was the ‘unknown’ help that Lady Sakura Kinomoto needed, but didn’t know existed. These were the words that described her destiny. Who is she? Find out by reading!
OMG!!! HAPPY BDAY DESTINY (9127)!!!!!!!!
DIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!
ONESHOT (Song)
Not originally made for SasuSaku, just random lyrics....but the words fit so....COMMENT PPL!!!! EVEN IF U THINK IT SUCKS!!!!!
AND WISH DESTINY (9127) A HAPPY BDAY!!!! XD
sasuke must chose between love and power
[SasuSaku] [NaruHina]
 
True friendship is such a rare item that it must be treasured or else it will wither away. When childhood friends have a reunion,  will they be able to get along like they used to? Or will their differences tear them apart?
 
Our favorite cherry blossom moves to boarding school along with her best friend Ino-chan. When they meet up with a unique character will they be able to deal with him,his rabid fan girls and gay fan boys? Come and find out!
 PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!