Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sakura

Displaying 1-25 of 67 results.
Well here is the sequel to "Gone like the Petals of a Cherry Blossom"! Sakura has left to find her father''s killer. What will Sasuke and Naruto and the others do?
Sasuke, introspection (he''s an arrogant little prick, but he''s still inspiring) For the 100 Themes Challenge on deviantART, and for Team 7, because I loves them.
[When she opened her eyes, her first thought was that he was beautiful. The second was not a full thought, just an awareness. They were safe.] An ItaSaku drabble on love and death. Fluffy.
Watching over captives is never fun, and Sakura has reason to dislike this man. But even with gills and pointy teeth, he''s still human. Non-romance, SakuKisa, for the 100 Themes Challenge.
hope u likey :D
it's a story that i wrote and added in deviantart.com my user name there is sexy-sasusaku-girl
The first chapter, or prolog if you will of the brginning of the story "Light and Shadows"

During the stories, more to come, it will be a story of a ninja called Zayashi, struggling up the ninja road, with the challenges, etc that come his way.
It's a normal day for team 7, but soon things start geting heated up for two of the team-mates. SAIXSAKU There is cussing and some kissing....
Lately , Ino has noticed that Sakura has not been acting like herself. What could possibly be wrong? Can Ino Save Sakura before it's too late?

InoXSaku
Sakura is a girl accepted to the most private high school.Little does she know how bad that school is... Jealously,Drama,and Romance.Will she ever make it though the year?
Sakura goes to Suna with her dad, while her dad is on a mission. She meets Gaara and they become friends, but the day before they leave Gaara goes crazy and attacks her, leaving his mark upon her.
I've wanted to do something like this for quite a long time! These are just some small Naruto stories that I've made up (will make up). Support is loved and adored! Please read and enjoy!
Sakura is so exited it is her birthday! Read this to find out what Sakura's birthday is like.
This is good to me what do u think?^^
"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...
Sasuke wakes up on the first day of High School to a nightmare of his best friend. So was this some pathetic dream, or a memory of his friend's Summer Vacation?

Mostly SasuSaku-mostly, not entirely
Sakura find herself dreaming about Sasuke Again, But whos that in the shadows? And whos that pressed up agasinst her!? Is it for real? or just a dream?

READ
AND FIND OUT
This is a TRUE story... Zelda= Me Sakura= my friend Santana
Gyoku= Chibi_sorceress Hinata= my friend Kelsey Ollie= well Olli_is_da_bomb.....
Just a short oneshots I did...
Meg has a secret that she's been able to keep hidden for 4 years.If anyone finds out about her secret she won't be able to be a ninja anymore.What happens when she becomes a genin and is put on a team with 3 other people.Will they find out her secret?
In Honor of Naruto's 13th Birthday today I present to you my first Fan-Fic...SPRING MATSURI!(note if requested i may make more festival fics)http://hyatt-ayanami.deviantart.com/art/NaruHina-51233156
The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)
Gift!fic for Symphoniaprincess101. [ONESHOT. AU. SAKURA'S POINT OF VIEW] I'm in love with my waiter.
[AU] All they really needed was a little verification. Someone to tell them they weren't worthless.
ONE SHOT. Sasuke pleeds for forgiveness the only way he can.