Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/shinigami

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
Ishida Uryuu has discovered that he is truly not the last Quincy. There is another, a female, Takisaki Hikawa. Ishida insists that Hikawa remain a secret.

But what will happen when a certain pretty boy shinigami falls unwittingly for the Quincy?
Anyway, here''s a story that''s based on my Bleach Forum. It starts out with Yuri, Who is Captain of Squad Three, watching her mentor being buried next to his wife. It was just his sister, Shukumei, and his daughter, Shizune left.
The back-story to a Bleach fan-character of mine. Yes, she becomes a Shinigami, and yes, she remembers Samuel and the happenings. To an extent.

Bleach (C) Kubo Tite

Characters/Story (C) GreenieFire
Kiomi Natsuka didn't know of Kira until he killed her older brother. Now she's out for vengeance, with help from a Shinigami with mysterious motives. Can she separate truth from lies in time? Or will Kira add one more Natsuka to his list of victims?
This is some random stuff I thought up after looking through a book of Gothic and Lolita outfits. Don't ask. This tells the inaccurate story of how Death Notes came to be, something unintentionally done by a gay shinigami, hehe....
It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.
Okay, I wrote this poem in the middle of sacrament meeting last Sunday, so whatever.... It was inspired by Mitsuki and Izumi from Full Moon wo Sagashoote. If you don't know what a Shinigami is, then please don't hesitate to ask me. Enjoy!
Want to know more about the God of Death? *^_^*