Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sleepover

Displaying 1-7 of 7 results.
Well lifty wakes up in a "place" he isn't familiar with and can't remember anything from the day before he finds is fifty's phone number on his paw (whatever you wanna call it) who is fifty what is this place and where the Frick is shifty?!?
OMG this is what happens when I watch Yugioh at a slumber Party!! Hahahahaaa!!

Iv'e had the ideas for this for a year or so, And now I'm finally turning into a story!! Yaaaaaay!!
Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!
I know there're plenty out there, but I'm adding another one! Well, it's actually a crossover, but whooooo cares!?! LOTS of Ooc-ness!
Well, my character, Christy, is having a sleepover and she invites all of her friends.. Well, things don't turn out well. Read to find out!
Shadow, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Rouge are playing Truth or Dare. Soon everything goes freaky(duh)
Whitney host a sleepover for the Johto Gym Leaders... But she doesn't stop to consider the madness that will occur! *First ever Pokemon Fanfic!*