Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/suspense

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
Joshua Fireseed learns the truth of his Turok lineage and will bear the burden that comes with it.
Different missions and endings to GTA3, all involving Claude
As Sarah goes back to collage, Kage-Maru goes with her. With the Hagakure clan gone, Kage finds another group who can make use of his skills. But for Kage, it’s all for Sarah.
In a storm this character experances unexplainable actions and happenings around her. To find out what happens keep reading and enjoy.

(this short story was rewritten and changed, please enjoy the newest version of The Storm)
The night makes the imagination do strange things.

A story revolving around the members of Seigaku on a particularly eerie night.
(I don''t own The Prince of Tennis or any characters)
Well here is the sequel to "Gone like the Petals of a Cherry Blossom"! Sakura has left to find her father''s killer. What will Sasuke and Naruto and the others do?
Too very special children, a boy and a girl, 9 years old and twins. They were separated at birth. What happens when the line between them is complete opposite, but in their hearts, is the same feeling? The same long for something else?
Makoto disappears after a vision of a strange woman. Ryu finds a strange feather that leads him to her. Can he and his feeble brother Akira get to her before the strange woman gets to them first? (all OCs...no purposeful connection to the games' stor