Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/teen

Displaying 1-25 of 54 results.
After Mumbo Jumbo pulls off a successful heist, stealing millions from the Bank of Perez, the Teen Titans are on his trail, but little do they know that the infamous magician has planned an ingenious scheme to try and outwit them involving a magic lamp, a Persian rug and an adventure they won't forget…
Mad Mod tries to rob the Bank of Perez and to keep the Teen Titans at bay he attacks them with an army of holograms that have a unique twist - they're modelled after 1960s musicians! His latest crazy idea is bound to result in an equally crazy battle...
This is the first story I ever wrote for Teen Titans, back when I had only seen Season 1. I utterly loved the supervillain Mumbo Jumbo and his madcap magician antics (from the first time I saw him on the show, he immediately became my favourite baddy), so I decided to write a short story involving him.
Raven, the other Titans and the Charmed Ones face a prophecy that leads them to work together to fight against a foe they unexpectedly end up having in common. A crossover story for Charmed and Teen Titans.
He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.
it a bright start to the day for the two early birds star and robin but things go wirde and totelly wrong for them
Maria has always loved Ichiru, will her dreams come true?

Rated PG 13~!

Warning only for teens!
the Titans meet an interesting girl.... find out what happens!
*note: if you like teen titans, are a fan of mine or both, this is a must read!
Hi! I âm AngelKitty and this is my first Teen Titans Fanfic
so please be nice! Raven and the Titans time in Tokyo with they're new friends. New pairings in chapter 2
After the Beastboy surrendered himself to the Blood Reaper to let his friends go he dissapears to a place called the abyss were he meets a familier face. Meanwile at Titans tower a new foe appears and Raven must deal with the fact she loves beastboy.
well it kinda like, Raven meets this guy from her childhood and he becomes friends with the TTs. Eventually the JLU come in... it's kinda a crossover, i guess... it's been updated! updated but not finished... it's a work in progress.
I was.....board....
This is a story I am writing for me and my friend Princess Wombat
Following the success of my first Teen Titans story, I decided to write my own season! And this my friends is episode 2!
The Titans are back from their war with the Brotherhood of Evil, but nothing in Jump City is like how they remembered it. And whom is the mysterious girl who's always wearing her brown hat? What could she possibly be hiding? Even though they've just met her, why does Robin think he's seen her before?
What if a new titan joined the team?
What if this new friend could answer some questions, the titans couldn't even answer?
What if an old enemy had a new idea?
What if the chicken did come before the egg?
Find out and read!
This is the Teen Titans high school musical it has no relation to High School musical and I worte all original songs so enjoy!
Robin first meets Starfire, but is it happly ever after?
Raven and BeastBoy find something in each other that they've never seen before.
This is the same story as MutilatedBliss has posted but WE WROTE IT TOGETHER!
Slade is back and he's after Lilly, while Cyborg finds Sarah is not what she seems and Red X was evil all along. This is the sequel of Concert
a story i am writting while i am supposed to do homework... i really don't like homework
Terra’s back and she brought a ‘friend’ with her. How will BB (Beast Boy) cope with this? Raven doesn’t seem to be pleased with this visit. Cyborg suspects something wrong with Terra’s ‘friend’. Things may seem to be much more than what is a
One day while the Titans are engaged in a fight with Plasmus, they are mysteriously saved by a new hero...
This is a fanfic I wrote for terry_titanqueen's pic. Enjoy!