Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/teen

Displaying 26-50 of 54 results.
There is a strange presence in Jump City. Something strange lying behind all of the ominous snow. The Titans will have their hands full trying to figure out the mystery, but somehow a homeless boy might help them find the answers.
Some of these songs are villans and some Titans. If you don't like a song well flame! If you do comment!
Raven is in love...He is too with the help of twin ghosts will they be together?
Hey this is a contest look please!
Jingle Bells with a twist! Please comment!
Blackfire x Jinx... Slight Shoujo-ai
CLICK HERE TO HELP AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!
Exactly what the Title is
well the titans met a new villan and he is after starfire.

couples. rxs bbxr
a poem of Raven - dedicated to starfire... shoujo ai
This has nothing to do with teen titans... well mabey a little bit but only at the end.
What happens when something happens to Starfire and the titans won't forgive them selves but they meet a strange girl? Read to find out![FINISHED]
Raven has everything she has ever wanted, friends and a good home. But when someone she hasnt seen in years comes and gets whats hers, she could lose everything.

I'm so board I attually wrote more chapters than I imagined! And I still cant spell
This is a story kind of like that one epesode about Wiked Scary exeped this is real it is not from Raven's head
please read this and commet
This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!
This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!
Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th
Robin gets hurt again in this story, and once again, he may live or die. What will happen? Rob/Star fanfic
Yes. 2! And if you have yet to read Teen Titan's Spiderman 1, I would suggest that you do so, or you may be utterly confused o.O
Slade comes back, and with a vengance. Robin gets hurt very bad, and both him and Starfire have found their love for eachother. Will Robin live, or will Starfire be left in anguish?
What happens when Slade decides to take one of the Teen Titan's as his apprentice? Who will it be? This is my first fanfic! Enjoy!
*clears throat* I shall be taking over this story on this account, instead of continuing on my old one. So bleh.
The aftermath of *Haunted
These are some short poems I wrote. I think they're pretty good. The first ones a little scary but thats what you get when you mix koolaid and soda. enjoy.
The story takes palce 5 years in the futer some Titans get Married. Oh ya they make Terra get un-pettrafied