Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/way

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
...not sure, i have mixed emtions now. I feel so confused, gone for so long as well.
This story is based on Milky Way Wishes on Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Starring

CrashSpyro6 as Luna Star Moon (me)
Bonspie (on dA) as Taylor the star warrior
Comicunsai (on dA) as Terry the new miracle matter
The rain outside drums like a alcohol influenced heartbeat

Gerard's been on a bender and it shows
but will Frankie love him
and share a kiss before he goes?
For charlotte♥
Casue i said so.
Frankie acidently kills his pet snake and is sad.
Gerard gets his friends and brother togther and dose somthing to cheer Frankie up.
Another Random AFI and MCR story of when they were teenager-esc
A story about Gerard and a girl..it's actually pretty good...
Everyone has their views on life. Gerard and Mikey Way are no exception. Gerard has his opinion on how things work, and Mikey has his. Marilyn Manson, however, is extremely wise and thinks profoundly about all things. At the same time, the world keeps spinning beneath their feet and they have to run to keep up.
Gerard is a senior in highschool, he has a wonderful girlfriend, but when she get's ill...what will he turn to?
Is it hot in here, or is it just Gerard? Or is it just Mikey? Or... Maybe... Maybe it's just the sun!! (comedy thingy that's really weird, 1 chappy only)
Gerard struggles with drug addiction, and his caring brother, Mikey, tries his best to help him break it. (I know the summary sucks, but the story's better than it sounds; trust me.)
This is a song i wrote from a tiny piece we did in chorus. the chorus of this song is what i actually used for that piece