Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yu-gi-oh

Displaying 1-25 of 26 results.
I tried writing a song, it's my best try yet. c:
It's supposed to be about how Ryou Bakura (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) feels after his yami is killed, but you can read it without any familarity with the Yu-Gi-Oh! series (I think).
It a love story about Zane and Victoria fall in love.
This story is about Tenshi Yuki A.K.A. Jaden Yuki''s Daughter and how she meet Yusei.
Family
Amaya-Mother
Jaden-father
Tengoku-twin brother
Kaida-Godmother(also Yusei sponsor ^_^)
Jesse-Godfather
friends
Sora-Jesse''s son
Hikari-Jesse''s daughter
Takes place in the middle of Season Five- right after the Grand Prix tournament, and before they go on the memory journey to Egypt. I hope you guys like it! I'm not used to writing fanfictions! X]
There is a new girl in Domino High. Crushes develope and secrets unvailed. Lets just say its a must read.
When Khepher is missing during a battle of Seth's kingdom and another he searches for her in the after math during the rain....
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 2!
Information about my Yu-Gi-Oh! OC's and maybe later on pictures will be added.
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 1!
Here I just put the poets and lyrics I've written and those who will come, will be updated recently.
The sequel to my other mokuba diary story! to understand completely, you should read my other one first.
The real reason why none of the original characters are in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. It happened one fateful, stormy night, at St Katharine's school, England, when a group of friends were watching Yu-Gi-Oh. They never imagined that the events of that night would change their lives, forever.
Well ok yall this yugioh fanic is crazy yall it's a little bit harsh but hey it there and well we continue with Yugi and Amy's will you marry me moment and we found something new about tea and see who's baby's daddy is read it you'll understand READ
The Beginning of my Play Extravaganza! Hoping to update soon though....
Hilarious! No lemons!
Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.
Kaz is a 16 year old witch who loves
Yu-gi-oh and one day she casts a spell to go into the Yu-gi-oh world
please read and comment.
Bakura has some weird dream that makes him choose to live life misrible or happy. He keeps on having these dreams and then some one comes along and tries to hurt his family and friends. Can he save them?
This is a Bakura story, and as in my YYH one, you're in it, but I control you!Mwa ha ha ha!I hope you enjoy it!
Seto Kaiba was always against believing he played any part in ancient egypt. Now, sombody is about to refresh his memory and bring out a side of him that has been locked away since childhood.
(with Yugi, Bakura, Marik, Joey, etc.)
Yu-Gi-Oh gone horribly, horribly, horribly WRONG! (Yuk yuk yuk)
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring various new and old characters!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!
What is life? Why are we here? What is our purpose? Many ask themselves these questions at least once in their lifetime, but some ask them more then others...