Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!


SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

The rules are VERY simple! No rude comments (*unless you`re the villain……. Mwuahahaha*), and you need to not just “WHAM! HERE I AM!” try to make it make sense, such as, the area that the people already writing are at is a place where you live, you want to steal something, so you jump down from a tree, or a smokescreen, WHATEVER! I`ll start things up so you can understand! ^_^

Comments

Comments (74)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on May 12, 2006, 6:35:47 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolff(whoa, maybe i'll draw some parts of this roleplay with MS Paint!)

"Where'd she go?" I looked after her as Nico left. "Yea, too bad! Ya would have chosen HER next into our team... :D" Alex said. "Shut up." I was pist.

sorry my english

vanilla_cream_girl on May 12, 2006, 6:34:16 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girlAs soon as Nico had left I followed her.I knew something was up.So I hid in a bush next to the cave to keep an eye on her.Just then a cold breeze rustled through the leaves of the bush I was hiding in.I shivered.The I saw her...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 12, 2006, 10:54:24 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*BTW,any background info you want to share,now would be a pretty good time ^_^*)

Rikku_Mogonei on May 12, 2006, 10:49:25 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*Phew! Mission accomplished!*)

"That`s great,now if you excuse me..." I dashed off. Where on Earth was I going!? Then I felt the familiar chill. Mirage was close by. Well,she had been here anyway. She was moving much too fast. I could see flashes of her, here and there...but I knew she was further up than that. But that`s not who I was worried about. I headed toward a cave. Mirage musn`t go there.... I carefully walked inside. "Sis? Nico?",a small voice asked me. I sighed. "Yes,Ryu,its me...",I said, pulling him to me, and ruffling his hair. He had a worried look on his face. "Is she coming?",he asked. I looked at him with pure concern. "I don`t know.....that`s why I came here...",I said.
You see, Ryu is my little brother. Why isn`t he in a house? Because,a house is too obvious. Mirage would surely find him and kill him. So he`s here for his own protection.
The candles all around us gave a nice glow. It made this once-dark pit sort of like home. "Hey,sis, guess what I found today??",asked Ryu,looking up at me with a huge grin. "I don`t know,why don`t you show me?",I asked,smiling. He was showing me a frog when the candles all flicked out. "Ah,so sweet,sorry to ruin this reunion... oh wait,I`m not sorry..." A cruel voice filled the room. Mirage....

vanilla_cream_girl on May 12, 2006, 9:58:38 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girl"Thanks!"Alex said and walked over to Eddin."I choose Shadow!"I squealed and glomped him, knocking him over."Skye!"He said to me and tried to get me off.I wiggled and hugged him tighter, grinning happily.

DaWolff on May 12, 2006, 4:21:47 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffwell, we've been guiet so i'll continue this!

"Ok...." I sighed: "Lets split to teams. I'm younger then Shadow, so I'll start (LOL Shad's 60). I'll choose ya, Alex."

vanilla_cream_girl on May 9, 2006, 12:01:20 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girl(*Splutter* Yep, Gerald!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!) "Hmph."He replied.But Nico could see the small, grateful smile on his face.

Rikku_Mogonei on May 8, 2006, 11:29:17 PM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*Gerald? Hee...*)

"Oh.......it makes sense now! Sorry Shadow!",I said.

vanilla_cream_girl on May 8, 2006, 1:25:19 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girl"Don't be so mean, Shadow!"I told him and helped him up."Sorry guys..."I said to, Nico, Eddin and Alex."Shadow has had a hard life."I explained, then told them all about Maria, The Space Coloney Ark and Professor Gerald Robotnic.

Rikku_Mogonei on May 8, 2006, 8:41:46 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_MogoneiI blushed. "Nothing!",I replied,trying to make it more convincing. I didn`t want them worried or anything....