Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!


SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

The rules are VERY simple! No rude comments (*unless you`re the villain……. Mwuahahaha*), and you need to not just “WHAM! HERE I AM!” try to make it make sense, such as, the area that the people already writing are at is a place where you live, you want to steal something, so you jump down from a tree, or a smokescreen, WHATEVER! I`ll start things up so you can understand! ^_^

Comments

Comments (74)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vanilla_cream_girl on April 25, 2006, 9:35:43 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girlI tried to get the thing off Nico's back, but failed."I can't get it off..."I told her."Plus I have no idea what it is."I say."Do you think Eddin and Alex will be alright for a few minutes, while I take you to the school sick-bay?"I asked her.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 25, 2006, 6:37:36 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogoneithen of course,i tripped. "Are you okay?!",asked Skye,stopping beside me. I winced. "Yeah,but Wolf-...Eddin and Alex are chasing Robin...I don`t know what`ll happen now...I tried help,but..",I started, but fell to my hands and kness. Skye helped me up. "Wow,you must`ve really tried to help him... ooh....that....thing on your back doesn`t look too good...",said Skye,alarmed.

vanilla_cream_girl on April 24, 2006, 10:31:26 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girlThanks!I'll be my new Sonic character, Skye!I walk out of the school gates to see Nico running off."Wonder where she's going?"I say and skate off after her.

Rikku_Mogonei on April 24, 2006, 6:17:22 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogoneino,you can give people permission, Wolfie,its fine by me ^__^

yeah,you can join ^__^

thanks,now I know more about Robin and Eddin ^__^

DaWolff on April 23, 2006, 11:03:53 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffif ya ask me... yes ya can join... i guess it's nico's decision...

over here i would like to add some of my character's abilities: Eddin can run faster than knuckles in his super speed, but not as fast as sonic. but he can jump superduper high, and he has these sharp nails.

Robin: he has this longsword (check out my pic of him) wich could cut chaos emeralds. his mission is to destroy all seven chaos emeralds with his sword, he is sent by black doom.

vanilla_cream_girl on April 23, 2006, 1:16:48 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girlDo you mind if I join?

Rikku_Mogonei on April 22, 2006, 7:38:23 PM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*Just so you guys know,I don`t have speed or flight or anything, instead I`m a fire elemental*)

Rikku_Mogonei on April 22, 2006, 4:18:26 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei~NICO~
"Yeah,I did too.....Wha? Wolfie,where are you going!?",I said, shocked by how quickly he took off. I wanted to follow them,but I couldn`t keep up. Fire formed in my hand,like it does when I`m mad. Robin had been harassing us for a long time. It was about time someone made him pay. But then my friend ran up. I quickly extinguished the fire in my hand and turned to face her. After a few minutes,she left,so I decided to do what I could to help Wolfie and Alex.

DaWolff on April 22, 2006, 3:58:55 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffThen i saw a partly green, partly red flash dashing nearby. "Iknow those colors..." I said before i took off my jacket and jumped after that flash. Alex flied after me (using his tails).

DaWolff on April 22, 2006, 3:32:09 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffoh yea this was a good starting! ok my reaction:

"I don't get it..." I muttered. Alex whispered to my ear: "She's talking 'bout a CHAOS EMERALD!" "What da heck are those!?" I asked aloud. "Duh... ? If you collect all of those emeralds you can unlock unlimited power!" Alex yelled. "Maaaaybeeee he just pretends not to know what those are because he can't go SUPER...?" "What do you mean!? Of course I can go super!" I yelled upset.