Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!


SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

The rules are VERY simple! No rude comments (*unless you`re the villain……. Mwuahahaha*), and you need to not just “WHAM! HERE I AM!” try to make it make sense, such as, the area that the people already writing are at is a place where you live, you want to steal something, so you jump down from a tree, or a smokescreen, WHATEVER! I`ll start things up so you can understand! ^_^

Comments

Comments (74)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rikku_Mogonei on April 21, 2006, 6:20:54 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*You guys did great! Ok,me next!*)

I giggled and snuggled into Wolfie`s jacket. "Guys,I heard there was some sort of shiny rock thingy,you think we should go check it out?" They looked at me as if I was talking about something I was always goofing off about...What? I like shiny stuff! But today was DEFINANTLY different! "*sigh* Guys, if you didn`t skip class so much,our teacher tells us about these chaos emerald things...remember?",I asked. As if I even listened.......went, just always fell asleep.
(*Okie dokie then,NEXT! See guys,it WAS a good idea after all!*)

Fargmaster on April 21, 2006, 1:24:17 AM

Fargmaster on
Fargmasterwhee it lookes like its me next .. then Nico came out and jumped on Eddins back shouting "wolfie!" whit a cute chibi face.... next..^^(yes i know i suck at writeing -____-)

DaWolff on April 21, 2006, 1:12:03 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffyay! i'm da first one!

I was hanging around da school and talking woth my friend Alex the Fox. We had blah blah blah about how boring our teacher is and stuff like that. And I heard a femal voice yelling: "Wolfie!"
I sarcastically whispered for Alex: "I wonder who is it...? Who could call me Wolfie... ?"


PS. i'll call alex into this role play :D

Rikku_Mogonei on April 20, 2006, 3:27:47 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*before I start,welcome everyone! This is just to show you how things work,and give you an idea of what to be thinking about*)

~NICO~

I woke up with the sun shining through my window. "Nice day.", I yawned,and stood up. A few minutes later, I was heading to school. Ah yes...the place where you can meet all sorts of strange people and the food is often hostile...almost as hostile as some of the gangs wondering around. I sighed and brushed my long blonde hair back with my hand. Then I saw a familiar figure........"WOLFIE!"
(*you can write a little, you can write a lot,
the more you write,the more adds to the plot!....Mwuahaha...evil rhymes ^_^ *)