Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!


SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

The rules are VERY simple! No rude comments (*unless you`re the villain……. Mwuahahaha*), and you need to not just “WHAM! HERE I AM!” try to make it make sense, such as, the area that the people already writing are at is a place where you live, you want to steal something, so you jump down from a tree, or a smokescreen, WHATEVER! I`ll start things up so you can understand! ^_^

Comments

Comments (74)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rikku_Mogonei on April 30, 2006, 9:51:59 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_MogoneiSuddenly,Robin left... "That stupid lapdog! Get back here!",shouted Alex.
I crossed my arms. "Do you think he`s ok?",asked Skye. "If I know Ed,I`m sure he`s fine...",replied Alex. I shut my eyes. I didn`t want to think about him more than I already was. Then I saw something speeding towards us......So I glomped it. "WOLFIE!" I giggled,and had a smile more than a mile long. ^_^

DaWolff on April 30, 2006, 5:41:12 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffWhen I woke up, I was in a hospital, laying next to some technical health care... thingies... phingies. I opened my eyes and tried to pick up my head, but my chest hurt. I saw a female human with blonde hair sitting near me. She looked like a nurse i nher suit.

"Are you awake?" she asked. "Do I like like sleepin'?" I replied sarcastically. "Well, a bit. Does it hurt?" "Being awake?" "No, your chest!"

"Oh... hehe. Yes it does." I understood.

"Do you remember what happened?" She asked me.

"They didn't tell??"

"Who THEY??"

"My friends who got me here!"

"There was nobody there when we found you."

I suddendly stood up. "Alex, Nico, Skye!!" I said on a creepy voice: "Rrrrobin..." Then i took off at high speed.

"What happened??" a male doctor came in. "He just said some names and left... whoa... What a speed!" the nurse awnsered.

Fargmaster on April 30, 2006, 12:36:21 AM

Fargmaster on
FargmasterAs Ed was being patched up i turned aroud to Robin as he was coughing up blood he lauged :hah do you really think that was all i got? I diden,t even feel a thing! All four of us were shocked i started to get mad at him i looked at him and souted:fracking bastard dare even hurt my friend! i started to run at him i took him by the tourt and trew him in the air meanwhile i took my tursty m4 reloaed it and started shooting at him in the air all the bullets hit him. A big dust cloud came. I was releaved that he was gone or was he? Right at the second i put my gun down Robin shouted:you diden,t even hit me pitiful of you... i was shocked but before i even could move he hit me whit his fist my nose opened and blood started to run out of my nose i was tired i coulden,t fight any more it was up to Nico and Skye i went to my knees and said:damn...

vanilla_cream_girl on April 29, 2006, 1:15:34 PM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girlThanks!n_n

Rikku_Mogonei on April 29, 2006, 12:56:45 PM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*i just wanted to say you`re welcome ^_^*)

(*yeah........that`s all ^^*)

vanilla_cream_girl on April 29, 2006, 11:52:36 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girlThanks for the compliment on my song!I made it myself!Anyway...I continued singing as Nico worked.I knew that we all hoped Eddin would be alright...

Rikku_Mogonei on April 29, 2006, 11:20:00 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*nice song ^___^*)

I started tending to Wolfie`s injury with the stuff Skye gave me...the heck!? We don`t use this in Japan....not traditionally, anyway...

Oh well.......

That song......it was strange how much it had an impact on me....

(*okie,I`m tired.....can`t think of anything to write...but I agree,its a great story so far ^__^*)

vanilla_cream_girl on April 29, 2006, 10:24:33 AM

vanilla_cream_girl on
vanilla_cream_girlAlex and I ran over to Nico and Eddin.I was scared for him, but I kept my focus and pulled some emergancy bandages from my quills.I handed them and a bottle of antaceptic to Nico."It's all right, Eddin...You're going to be fine..."I reassured him.I put my hand on Nico's shoulder.Then I wiped her tears away."One step at a time, We can make it...One step at a time, We can take it...We're strong enough to do this, strong enough to pull through this, strong enough to keep on going 'til we've reached our goal!"I sung.My own song floated out of my heart and got carried on the wind.Nico got a boost of courage."We...Can...Do...This...!"She said...


Great story!I can't wait to see what happens next!n.n

Rikku_Mogonei on April 29, 2006, 8:57:03 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei
Blood splattered on me as well.
I shoved Robin aside.
All that mattered was that Wolfie was ok.....

"Eddin,are you alright??",I asked. Then I saw the wound,and immediately started to cry. I was a little too late.

Was there anything I could do? I had to do SOMETHING...otherwise,my attempt to save him would be in vain.
I did the most I could by applying pressure to his wound... The health teacher always said that slowed the bleeding....

I knew I had to stay strong,but the tears wouldn`t stop....

DaWolff on April 29, 2006, 2:58:30 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffMy nails were almost cutted off by Robin's sword, and i suddendly saw Nico running towards us, revealing her katana.

"No, Nico! He's too... URGH!" I was interrupted by Robin's sword, that sliced a deep scar to my chest. "ED! NO!" I heard Alex and Skye yelling.

Robin settled his sword onto my throat, ready to cut it off. "Welcome to hell, tought guy." He smiled meanly.

Then, before I could say "Toasted jellyfish (wtf)" , long katanasword tore trought Robin's chest. His dirty blood flew onto me. "Bye, but not goodbye..." he said couching blood.